coronavirus

The general public is like an 8 year old. You give them a chance to eat their vegetables on their own but eventually the parent has to step in.

Purple font is a troll. You should not be so riled up against him.
He posts stuff he doesn't even believe in to see who he catches in his troll trap.

I do the same shit.

Spoke with the chairman of our company the other day, asked if he was considering a national mandate. He laughed and said ?not in a million years!?  I love that guy?super old School.

Raytheon warns of worker losses as companies impose vaccine mandate

Oct 26 (Reuters) - Raytheon Technologies' (RTX.N) top boss warned on Tuesday the U.S. aerospace and defense firm will lose 'several thousand' employees who refused to take COVID-19 vaccines, as it prepares to meet the Biden administration's Dec. 8 deadline for immunization.

"We will lose several thousand people," Raytheon Chief Executive Greg Hayes said in a CNBC interview on Tuesday
[url]https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/raytheon-will-lose-several-thousand-workers-due-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-ceo-2021-10-26/
[/url]

morekaos said:
CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:

But the "experts" keep changing it and moving the goal posts.  Even they admit they don't really know. So, where does that leave us?

You realize that you need to make changes when you get better data, right? This is something that conservatives don't understand.

But one thing doesn't change. Vaccine is needed.

You're gonna believe puppy torturing liars?  How could you?... ;D ;D >:D

Well in the opinion of PETA? he?s a puppy torturing liar who should be fired

PETA Calls on Fauci to Resign After (More) Allegations His Agency Funded Horrific Experiments on Puppies

By Sunday, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) had joined the group of lawmakers demanding action at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

?Yes, I think everybody who heads an NIH agency right now should resign,? said PETA senior vice president Kathy Guillermo, when asked if Fauci should resign
[url]https://fee.org/articles/peta-calls-on-fauci-to-resign-after-more-allegations-his-agency-funded-horrific-experiments-on-puppies/
[/url]

zubs said:
Purple font is a troll. You should not be so riled up against him.
He posts stuff he doesn't even believe in to see who he catches in his troll trap.

I do the same shit.

I see him post stupid shit all the time and I don't bother with it. However, it really bothers me when he posts misinformation to undermine the COVID vaccine.

So the troll posted more misinformation. Here's an excerpt from your article, troll:

The US government has a long history of funding and even conducting gruesome experiments on animals and people.

Soylent Green Is People said:
@fatduck - yes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/12/11/trump-stephen-hahn-fda-covid-vaccine/

Moderna would have been first out of the gate in September/October 2020 but because their testing groups were not as racially diverse as the American population they had to re-group and re-test before being approved for emergency use. Their updated testing shows much better than expected results from these other people groups who were mixed into the original test subject groups - so not a bad thing, even though it meant a longer delay before approval for emergency use.
well that says dec 11 so not at the time that biden said whatever he said at the town hall thing

CalBears96 said:
So it's like zubs said, you intentionally post misinformation. Good to know.

Nothing in there is misinformation, nor in anything else I post.  PETA is just some useful idiots to a desirable ends. The outcomes are actually predictable and can be profitable. It?s sheeple like you that make it easy.  Idealism has its costs?I?m a cynic.

CalBears96 said:
Mety said:
Haha. Ok, I'll give you that you know more than me about politics. You'll know some day though and find all these political arguments to be meaningless. Depends where you put your priority that how long that'll take for you.

BTW, I joked that you were eyephone's disciple because you're having the same arguments with morekaos like how he used to from long ago. If you found that to be rude or offensive, I apologize.

I don't actually like to talk politics and religion. I didn't even bring up politics in this topic. I merely talked about how the vaccine helps combating COVID.

And the only reason I got into arguments with morekaos is that I'm pissed off that he's been spreading misinformation about COVID.

Just like any sane person, I'm sick of this situation with COVID. Everyone wants to get back to normalcy, but there's a group of people who want this pandemic to drag on by promoting the anti-vaxx stance with misinformation. As long as the 40% of the unvaccinated population remains, we will not get over COVID. We need herd immunity.

Talking about politics or religion is completely fine. I would love to talk about religion any time any day. The reason I started posting here is because I was seeing so many misunderstandings from each other and mostly those come from or misled by political differences. From a third person perspective, I just don't find morekaos posting misinformation. There might be misunderstanding you might get from his posts, but I personally don't think he's spreading anything false. They're just his opinions with purple bold fonts.

Also I believe it's not by certain group of people who promote the anti-vaxx stance makes this pandemic dragging. I really hope I'm wrong, but we will have pandemic as long as the politicians will want to stay in pandemic either democrat or republican presidency. Proof? Find me a country that overcame this Covid-19 pandemic. The whole world is struggling with this thing. It's not just by some conservative Republicans. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarian, Birthday Party (Ye), or whatever side/party, they all use this as their gain while certain side might do a better job making it seem like they're not. That's why I'm saying they're all corrupted. If you want to talk about the level of corruption like how Trump brought his family into advising jobs and whatnot, I'm not interested in saying who's better or worse. They're all bad. That's what politics is all about. That's why I don't support neither side. Again, it's my opinion. You might disagree. I'm just not as bold as purple font on this matter.

CalBears96 said:
So it's like zubs said, you intentionally post misinformation. Good to know.

It is misinformation and it's exaggeration.
He would do well on facebook. lol
That being said people on TI are smart and dont put up with his bs

Mety said:
From a third person perspective, I just don't find morekaos posting misinformation. There might be misunderstanding you might get from his posts, but I personally don't think he's spreading anything false. They're just his opinions with purple bold fonts.

He already admitted that he likes to post misinformation to get a rise out of trolling people on this forum. The headlines of the articles he posted are misleading and he uses that to spread his misinformation. And you actually believed in some of it.

CalBears96 said:
Mety said:
From a third person perspective, I just don't find morekaos posting misinformation. There might be misunderstanding you might get from his posts, but I personally don't think he's spreading anything false. They're just his opinions with purple bold fonts.

He already admitted that he likes to post misinformation to get a rise out of trolling people on this forum. The headlines of the articles he posted are misleading and he uses that to spread his misinformation. And you actually believed in some of it.

Again..misinformation about misinformation.  I clearly stated that what I post is not misinformation but it can spark conversation, which, yes, is part of the point. ;D ;D >:D

Back