coronavirus

Every action has a consequence, but for now let's then overlook the other victims of seatbelt and helmet laws - the bereaved surviving families of those who don't comply. OK let's move on.

Now how about school vaccination mandates or Federal mandates running the genuine chance for career destruction, creating a 2nd tier citizen class, and eventual financial ruin for hundreds of thousands of your friends and neighbors, all because they made a risk assessment The State disagrees with.

That's the world you wish upon others?

But..but deaths.... Please. We die from preventable, avoidable issues but don't remove (for example) the obese from their job, nor do we disemploy smokers do we? But they don't kill others so that doesn't count.... dear reader, have you not seen the children of the obese? Have you not read the dangers of second hand smoke?

Back in Yee Olden Days when someone in an elevator sneezed and 10 people got the flu from it, no one was fired from work for not getting a flu vax, wandering the streets forced to declare as "UNCLEAN!" so as to keep the vaxxed at a safe distance. This is where the radical vaxxed wish to lead us, a road down which free choice is a myth.

Until proof of a sustainable risk free existence can be created by mandate, I'd prefer to err on the side of individual choice. Their choice of risk puts me at risk, but I can plan around that risk while at the same time accept it as part of living in a dangerous world.

We create laws for the common good.
Our experts say that getting the covid vaccine is a common good.

So we create a law mandating this vaccine because we need 90% compliance to be effective.
Experts can be wrong, but I think I'll believe them over you.

If trump didn't believe fauci back in 2020, he should have fired him and hired scott atlas to be our top expert.

zubs said:
We create laws for the common good.
Our experts say that getting the covid vaccine is a common good.

So we create a law mandating this vaccine because we need 90% compliance to be effective.
Experts can be wrong, but I think I'll believe them over you.

If trump didn't believe fauci back in 2020, he should have fired him and hired scott atlas to be our top expert.

But the "experts" keep changing it and moving the goal posts.  Even they admit they don't really know. So, where does that leave us?

https://youtu.be/my9OjkSrfxM

Soylent Green Is People said:
Every action has a consequence, but for now let's then overlook the other victims of seatbelt and helmet laws - the bereaved surviving families of those who don't comply. OK let's move on.

Now how about school vaccination mandates or Federal mandates running the genuine chance for career destruction, creating a 2nd tier citizen class, and eventual financial ruin for hundreds of thousands of your friends and neighbors, all because they made a risk assessment The State disagrees with.

But..but deaths.... Please. We die from preventable, avoidable issues but don't remove (for example) the obese from their job, nor do we disemploy smokers do we? But they don't kill others so that doesn't count.... dear reader, have you not seen the children of the obese? Have you not read the dangers of second hand smoke?

Back in Yee Olden Days when someone in an elevator sneezed and 10 people got the flu from it, no one was fired from work for not getting a flu vax, wandering the streets forced to declare as "UNCLEAN!" so as to keep the vaxxed at a safe distance. This is where the radical vaxxed wish to lead us, a road down which free choice is a myth.

Until proof of a sustainable risk free existence can be created by mandate, I'd prefer to err on the side of individual choice. Their choice of risk puts me at risk, but I can plan around that risk while at the same time accept it as part of living in a dangerous world.

Exactly. Changing goal posts and mandates. Right or wrong, the government will keep pushing to strip away our freedom one bit at a time if we are not careful.

morekaos said:

But the "experts" keep changing it and moving the goal posts.  Even they admit they don't really know. So, where does that leave us?

You realize that you need to make changes when you get better data, right? This is something that conservatives don't understand.

But one thing doesn't change. Vaccine is needed.

akula1488 said:
Exactly. Changing goal posts and mandates. Right or wrong, the government will keep pushing to strip away our freedom one bit at a time if we are not careful.

You're right. The conservative government is pushing to strip away a woman's right. And not one bit at a time. All of it at once.

CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:

You realize that you need to make changes when you get better data, right? This is something that conservatives don't understand.

But one thing doesn't change. Vaccine is needed.

You're gonna believe puppy torturing liars?  How could you?... ;D ;D >:D

akula1488 said:

If the government keeps stripping away US freedoms, the citizens will vote in more freedom.
Right now the federal government is curtailing freedoms because the citizens voted to go with vaccine mandates.

Why do you hate america?

morekaos said:
CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:

You didn't have a problem believing serial liar Trump.

Wrong again..I just think his lies are funnier...and he didn't torture puppies.

Wrong. You said most of the things Trump said were true. So you believed his lies. Why do you believe in lies?

Is CalBears96 a discipline of eyephone? ;D

Jokes aside, the politicians lie. Period. Right or left, it doesn?t matter. They?re all corrupted. That?s how this world is no matter what country it is. Different people prefer different side, but really it?s just preferring all messed up side to begin with. Best to put it aside when discussing something like covid or anything really. Just because some people you know hate Biden or Trump, that doesn?t mean all people in each side are like that.

CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:
CalBears96 said:
morekaos said:

You didn't have a problem believing serial liar Trump.

Wrong again..I just think his lies are funnier...and he didn't torture puppies.

Wrong. You said most of the things Trump said were true. So you believed his lies. Why do you believe in lies?

That?s what makes them so funny?.you think they?re lies.

@Zubs

Can this be sourced somewhere? 

Right now the federal government is curtailing freedoms because the citizens voted to go with vaccine mandates.

Not looking for polls, or surveys please. They have no weight of authority.

Mety said:

Jokes aside, the politicians lie. Period. Right or left, it doesn?t matter. They?re all corrupted. That?s how this world is no matter what country it is. Different people prefer different side, but really it?s just preferring all messed up side to begin with. Best to put it aside when discussing something like covid or anything really. Just because some people you know hate Biden or Trump, that doesn?t mean all people in each side are like that.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't find that particularly funny. Are you asking just because normal people call out conservative liars like morekaos? He's shown more often than not that he likes to spread misinformation.

I'm aware that politicians lie more often than not and that most of them are corrupted. But Trump brings it to another level. He's a serial liar and extremely corrupted. And morekaos worships him. That's what I'm calling him out for.

And for your information, when it comes to COVID, then ones who make it political are Trump worshipping conservatives. It started with Trump calling COVID a Democratic Hoax and down played it instead of trying to combat it. And now conservative politicians and pundits are pushing the anti-vaxx stance so that their base wouldn't take the vaccine, just to try to prolong the pandemic. The question you want to ask yourself. Why are these conservatives so adamantly pushing the anti-vaxx stance when they themselves are fully vaccinated?

@Zubs

This is why we are still fighting covid.
We got people that got the vaccine like the governor of texas, florida, and soy. But they are against measures to fight covid.

oh I forgot to add Mety to that list. ;)

eyephone said:
@Zubs

This is why we are still fighting covid.
We got people that got the vaccine like the governor of texas, florida, and soy. But they are against measures to fight covid.

Don't forget Tucker Carlson.

Mety said:

I think possibly maybe you described Ted Cruz? Idk  hahaa

When the people voted out trump and replaced him with biden, the people said please take COVID 19 more seriously than the previous administration.

So the people voted for vaccine mandates by putting Biden in the drivers seat.

Why do you fight the will of the people?  why hate america?

Back