All That Barbecue (Irvine)

Finally went to All That BBQ.  Oh man, sooooo good....tried about 8-9 meat dishes before getting the meat sweats and entering a food coma.  Even the girlfriend who isn't a big fan of Korean BBQ liked it a lot (her enjoying "Tried & True" aka beef bulgogi and "Don't Rib Me off" on the grill). 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Finally went to All That BBQ.  Oh man, sooooo good....tried about 8-9 meat dishes before getting the meat sweats and entering a food coma.  Even the girlfriend who isn't a big fan of Korean BBQ liked it a lot (her enjoying "Tried & True" aka beef bulgogi and "Don't Rib Me off" on the grill). 

She looks awfully familiar... No mods???  :p

no mods?  Homie is funny.  For some reason, I felt weird that someone actually posted an actual photo of someone within one degree of themselves.  This forum is totally built on anonymity! 

I can't wait to go back to ATB!  Last time I went there I really liked it.  Haven't had KBBQ in a while.

Trojanman... You are hilarious..... Whatz up with posting up your Asian Girl friends on Talk Irvine :)

USCTrojanCPA said:

irvinehomeowner said:
That's not USC's gf, he got that picture from Yelp.

/justkidding
If you say so....she even thinks my car is "cute"  haha  I couldn't wait for Bones to hook me up.  :p

What's everyone's strategy for this place?  I usually skip the steak, anything that requires >5 chews will tire you out.  Variety is key for me, the side dishes are just there to provide an acid palate cleanse with all the grease you're devouring.  A sip of coke or soda will also help bubble away the grease.  Skip the rice and use the radish wraps instead.  Make sure you have a full plate of food when they change the grill, you do not want to stop eating, as it will give your stomach time to tell your brain:  stop eating!  Skip chicken as it takes a awhile to cook, you have to lower the heat and slow everything down.  Cut the meat as small as possible, preserving jaw strength.

Use the sauces for flavor and providing moisture to the meat, stick to the thinner meat cuts, have a few bites of the salad between meats to space things out, and make sure to have a drink regularly (the pros do it so should we). 

Coleman said:
no mods?  Homie is funny.  For some reason, I felt weird that someone actually posted an actual photo of someone within one degree of themselves.  This forum is totally built on anonymity! 

I can't wait to go back to ATB!  Last time I went there I really liked it.  Haven't had KBBQ in a while.
We were supposed to stay anonymous?  Oh crap, why didn't anyone tell me sooner.  haha

For years, we thought Korean BBQ was just about kalbi ribs and bulgolgi.

Then we went to Cham Sut Gol in GG with some friends and they were eating the brisket which was well done (crispy) with the garlic dipping sauce. Haven't looked back since then.

Most of the AYCE places don't really serve the kalbi ribs anyways so the brisket is our go to and it cooks really fast.

I do mini brisket soft tacos using the radish as the wrap, add some brisket (dipped in the garlic sauce) and the lettuce on top... so good.

Hahaha. Trojan. I nominate you as the funniest white man on Talk Irvine.  8)

First you post up a picture of your Asian Girl Friend, then you post up picture of your Black Porsche with your vanity plates "USC CPA"... ROFLMAO...    This is just a little too much "Orange County" for the Panda to handle lol.

Wait?.. Does this mean I can no longer call you my White Single 40 year old Virgin? haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
That's not USC's gf, he got that picture from Yelp.

/justkidding
If you say so....she even thinks my car is "cute"  haha  I couldn't wait for Bones to hook me up.  :p

Back