All That Barbecue (Irvine)

Homer_Simpson said:
you guys won't eat it a little medium but will eat ceviche... wtf...

I went to one of his family bbqs... his mom slapped the medium rare carne asada outta my fork and gave me a well done piece.  :(

im not a fan of ceviche, but i hear ya.

I doubt IHS would lock his own thread, congrats bones, you locked up a thread. 

What time will you be at ATB?

irvinehome0wner said:
Man someone locked the irvine school thread. Guess I'll have to move my trolling over to this thread.

Yeah - what up with that. All but hurt.

His story kept on changing and revolving.

ps9 said:

Turns out the thread starter can move or lock it... so yes... IHS locked the thread... he actually did so multiple times (if you are subscribed to the email notifications, it will tell you that).

irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

Turns out the thread starter can move or lock it... so yes... IHS locked the thread... he actually did so multiple times (if you are subscribed to the email notifications, it will tell you that).

irvinehomeowner.. irvinehomeshopper..irvineh0meowner.. can you guys change your names?  I seriously thought you were talking in a third person. 

I agree with Bones though.. How the heck does Harvard take back a written acceptance letter for a that?  Unless someone on the Harvard side really wanted to bring a kid up and them drop them down. 

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

irvinehomeowner.. irvinehomeshopper..irvineh0meowner.. can you guys change your names?  I seriously thought you were talking in a third person. 

I agree with Bones though.. How the heck does Harvard take back a written acceptance letter for a that?  Unless someone on the Harvard side really wanted to bring a kid up and them drop them down.

For verbal agreements I understand... written.. not so much.

eyephone said:
irvinehome0wner said:
Man someone locked the irvine school thread. Guess I'll have to move my trolling over to this thread.

Yeah - what up with that. All but hurt.

His story kept on changing and revolving.

Unbelievable - shopper just opened up a closed thread tale of 2 cities. Basically the same thread of the high school. How lame.

Homer_Simpson said:
I like mine a little pink (Qwerty where you at!?)

OMG you just reminded me of something I learned a week ago. I would post a NSFW warning, but this whole thread is already there. Did you know that not all "people" "are"? You know. Pink. I didn't believe it at first. My hair stylist told me. She does Brazilian waxes and has seen everything. My rationale was that every human has a pink tongue. So, I thought she must be joking. Nope. Apparently it's true! She has a bunch of other stories, too. I won't get into that. Unless asked! Kidding.

SoCal said:
Homer_Simpson said:
I like mine a little pink (Qwerty where you at!?)

OMG you just reminded me of something I learned a week ago. I would post a NSFW warning, but this whole thread is already there. Did you know that not all "people" "are"? You know. Pink. I didn't believe it at first. My hair stylist told me. She does Brazilian waxes and has seen everything. My rationale was that every human has a pink tongue. So, I thought she must be joking. Nope. Apparently it's true! She has a bunch of other stories, too. I won't get into that. Unless asked! Kidding.

lets here it! dont tease us!

Homer_Simpson said:
I'll be at ATB for fathers day... come join us!
Sorry Homer, I'll be driving out to Vegas to see my dad on Sunday....but I'll take him to Honey Pig for some Korean BBQ Vegas style. 

ps9 said:
lets here it! dont tease us!

Well, based on his reply, I think Ps9 might kill me if I steer his BBQ thread into a random thread about vaginas. Sorry, Ps9. I'll be good.

Back