All That Barbecue (Irvine)

If it's real, yes.

I have no idea if we are even going to ATB and if Homie is actually going to be there... maybe I should FaceTime him to confirm? :)

So I guess the best time to go for lunch is 11a or 2p. Anytime between has a short wait.

I'm so stuffed... and I smell like meat... bleh.

irvinehomeowner said:
At ATB now.... Homie where you? Not very crowded... everyone must be at the Great Park or the Global Festival.

You have to text me 2 hour ahead of time!! I was free too!!

I'm reorganizing the wine room and could have come out :(

Ate here last night, haven't been back since soft opening, they've been doing well, 20-30 minute wait for Wed night, not many Irvine restaurants can claim that.  I think even Honda-Ya is walk-in no wait Wed nights.

Mostly younger crowd, don't see too many older faces, wait staff is now mostly Korean, except for the busboys.  Service is not as attentive of course.  We handled our own meat, no assistance whatsoever.  They are efficient though, our follow up orders for more meat were verbalized and delivered right away. 

As for the meat itself, the rib meat is now just ok, our first order smelled unfresh, but the follow up orders were ok, hate getting old meat.  Grill gets pretty hot which is good at AYCE places.  We stunk afterwards, had to triple lather my hair to get the oil smell out.  My neighbors dog was looking at me differently.......

E57B434D-4A85-40C6-97EE-342B0F18E389_zpsthg3h6sk.jpg

ATB Throwdown!  Can you top this!

Homer_Simpson said:
Anyone wanna go to ATB this weekend??
We just went for Mommy Day... I can only take going there once every 3 months.

But for you... how about next weekend (Memorial Day weekend) or the weekend after that?

irvinehomeowner said:
Homer_Simpson said:
Anyone wanna go to ATB this weekend??
We just went for Mommy Day... I can only take going there once every 3 months.

But for you... how about next weekend (Memorial Day weekend) or the weekend after that?

Maybe.. It's a long trek from Johns Creek.

Back