Orchard Hills-Amelia

Look at the last two pictures.

Front door straight line out to bifold doors.

Maybe there are other "bad" things too.

This is the bastard child of OH, which is why nhc is ditching these floor plans and rebranding amelia with a new name.

Rtlguru said:
Look at the last two pictures.

Front door straight line out to bifold doors.

Maybe there are other "bad" things too.

This is the bastard child of OH, which is why nhc is ditching these floor plans and rebranding amelia with a new name.

They easily sold their plan 2 and 3 models and if I recall the front door also opened up to the back doors. Plan 1 has sliding doors and the other two had bifold doors so maybe that makes a difference.

This model is an awesome deal IMO.

It does appear to be a good deal on the surface. However, I have to ask the question - why would NHC, who has more "inside" information on demand/issues/pricing history with this particular home/model sell it for such a "deal" and leave money on the table?

My gut says it's not as great a deal as it appears.

Attachments

• 139 Sunset Cove price hx.jpg
    139 Sunset Cove price hx.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 131
lnc said:
Irvine Dream said:
aquabliss said:

If I had the money I would buy this one insteadhttps://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/139-Sunset-Cv-92602/home/58551744

Wow, almost $400k in asking price reduction.  What's going on with these OH homes?  Top end home price peaked?

Haven't you heard? People love the new home smell. All the buyers are going to the vistas. They are selling fine.

Why pay for other peoples upgrades when you can spend the same and get a brand new home with your design choices.

Burn That Belly said:
Yeah why spend $121,000 on a used Mercedes S63 AMG when you can just spend $144,000 on a brand new one with that new car smell and 4 miles on the clock?

There is a tendency in which the people who are spending $1.5-2M+ on homes, can and will afford, to spend another $200-300K just to buy new and deal with the designer upgrades and built-to-their spec.  The people who are in the $600-800K budget don't have that mentality so they buy what they can get.

Spot on, but most of the resellers at trevi and la vita are listing their 144k amg for 165k. That's why most are sitting.

Burn That Belly said:
Rtlguru said:
Burn That Belly said:
Yeah why spend $121,000 on a used Mercedes S63 AMG when you can just spend $144,000 on a brand new one with that new car smell and 4 miles on the clock?

There is a tendency in which the people who are spending $1.5-2M+ on homes, can and will afford, to spend another $200-300K just to buy new and deal with the designer upgrades and built-to-their spec.  The people who are in the $600-800K budget don't have that mentality so they buy what they can get.

Spot on, but most of the resellers at trevi and la vita are listing their 144k amg for 165k. That's why most are sitting.

They are fishing for knife-catchers. Remember what they say, there's a sucker born every minute.

I need to buy a used AMG.  Probably will bring a bag of cash and meet them at the OH McDonalds.

Irvine Dream said:

What's wrong with the neighbor on the left of this house?  No landscaping done, wild weed taken over the backyard, absentee homeowner? 

index.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 511
Burn That Belly said:
lnc said:
What's wrong with the neighbor on the left of this house?  No landscaping done, wild weed taken over the backyard, absentee homeowner? 

index.php

3 letters:

FCB

Don't rip on my yard dude

Back