Orchard Hills-Amelia

The entire Amelia/Trevi project and possibly others in the Groves will be closed this week due to Edison electric transformer installation work - it was external and out of their control.  They are not vacationing, haha.  I bought a phase 1 Amelia home - this is my second new home purchase from TNHC (bought in Woodbury/Carmel 2010).  Their staff is great and was very careful to let everyone know ahead of time via email and phone calls - as well as signs at the models.

kamichael said:
The entire Amelia/Trevi project and possibly others in the Groves will be closed this week due to Edison electric transformer installation work - it was external and out of their control.
See what ZeroLot started.

Think this development is doing pretty good.

Attachments

• Amelia Prices.jpg
    Amelia Prices.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 471
  • Amelia Prices 2.jpg
    Amelia Prices 2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 364
  • Amelia Site.jpg
    Amelia Site.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 320
Dresden215 said:
Fully furnished models are being released on 2/18.

I thought Amelia was just going to start their second phase?  Are they about sold out if they are releasing models?

On another note, who wants to go see the Auburn Basement Model??

Irvine Dream said:
Dresden215 said:

I thought Amelia was just going to start their second phase?  Are they about sold out if they are releasing models?

From what I recall the second phase of Amelia would have different floor plans than phase 1. It was in one of the threads here on TI.I'm guessing they are going to build new model homes for phase 2.

Irvine Dream said:
Dresden215 said:

What is the Auburn Basement model?

Yup.  I've seen it already.  It does feel large with the 3 floors but because of the courtyard layout, I feel alot of the sq ft is used for hallways in that C shape configuration.  I think starting price is about 1.8m. 

aquabliss said:
Amelia Plan 1 model $452 / sq ft.  Price is actually not bad for a model home of this size with all the upgrades and landscaping complete.  https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/105-Homecoming-92602/home/113565317

This thing has a pretty legit mudroom, at least I think that's the mudroom (pic 11).

*edit, oops n/m, slideshow on NHC page calls it a "family study".

Looks like they want to get rid of it fast.  Amelia owners must be upset.  It is a great deal but the rear neighbor is only 5 or 10 feet away from rear wall.  Both side neighbors have rear cassitas just 5 feet away from side walls that block off any open air.  Backyard looks suffocating.  Tiny pool is only size of a large jacuzzi too.

LA168 said:
Bad Feng Shui

Really?  Aquabliss, you beat me to it by posting it.  Yeah, very surprising since wasn't Capella models asking for close to 1.8 million, this one is fully furnished too, probably all the Amelia owners likely bought it for more than this price (when you allow for furniture and landscaping)

Back