Jasmine at Cypress Village

Current pricing (strange that Plan 2 costs less than Plan 1):

Plan 1) $727,620
Plan 2) $725,923
Plan 3) $760,504 (200 square foot difference + open to below + larger than Marigold Plan 1)

Jasmine Plan 1
10301461_718179894889731_3766039907871068923_n.jpg

Jasmine Plan 3 vaulted ceiling
10363333_721994694508251_5284650231743665686_n.jpg

IP having difficult time finding buyers for these Jasmine homes?  7 Quick Move in homes available on Irvine Pacific website.  Considering these homes start at $700k, it should sell like hot cakes, but I guess not.  Looks like New models at Cypress Village are not moving at all including Laurel, etc.  Major slow down. 

Goriot said:
IP having difficult time finding buyers for these Jasmine homes?  7 Quick Move in homes available on Irvine Pacific website.  Considering these homes start at $700k, it should sell like hot cakes, but I guess not.  Looks like New models at Cypress Village are not moving at all including Laurel, etc.  Major slow down.

I'm actually not surprised they're not selling like hot cakes; would be more surprised if they were. I'm no expert, but I think at $725,xxx for what is 1600 sq ft seems extremely over priced. And at mid to high $700s for Jasmine plans 2 and 3, I think going for Marigold plan 1 or 2 would be a better option at that price. You get a small loft area and more importantly distance from the freeway. It seems odd that IP priced Jasmine up against Marigold.

Freeway noise is terrible at jasmine. Can't imagine paying 720k and living so close to the noise. Called sales office and they were desperate to sell, I can understand why.

Goriot said:

Once you roll out 10' ceilings you can't take it back.

Some of you are totally over exaggerating about the proximity to the freeway. I get it with Acacia. And once Acacia is built out it will buffer some of the "unbearable" noise heard from Jasmine.

Last I checked only the plan 3s were moving slow.

tooslow4u said:
Some of you are totally over exaggerating about the proximity to the freeway. I get it with Acacia. And once Acacia is built out it will buffer some of the "unbearable" noise heard from Jasmine.

Too bad Acacia homes can't also block the air pollution from the 5.

thatOSguy said:
iacrenter said:
tooslow4u said:

Which magically dissipates when it hits Woodbury and Northwood.

Exactly. That's why they built those bridges along JOST, because we all know pollution doesn't know how to cross bridges.

Tom_Irvine_Guy said:
Dont know, time will tell if it is a good decision LOL
If you like the floor plans, take a look at the San Mateo resales in Stonegate.  Yeah they are a little more, but a better location.

Jasmine just sold the homes with the big yards close to the freeway. 4 quick-move ins available (the Plan 2 on the sheet is sold), all with a ridiculous $30K "upgrade" sheet. Those are ready to move in in August. The other homes (Phase 4A) on Plum Feather that are ready to move in in March (big difference) are:

2 Plan 1s from roughly $694K (Phase 3 = $690K, Phase 2 = $687K)
2 Plan 2s from roughly $707K
2 Plan 3s from roughly $740K

The quick-move in Plan 1 is $712K after upgrades. The sales lady mentioned that Jasmine was one of the "cheapest detached homes in all of Irvine". I don't think so. Is that why Jade Court is sapping their business???

???, can you tell me which of those ready for March have a conservatory?

??? said:
Jasmine just sold the homes with the big yards close to the freeway. 4 quick-move ins available (the Plan 2 on the sheet is sold), all with a ridiculous $30K "upgrade" sheet. Those are ready to move in in August. The other homes (Phase 4A) on Plum Feather that are ready to move in in March (big difference) are:

2 Plan 1s from roughly $694K (Phase 3 = $690K, Phase 2 = $687K)
2 Plan 2s from roughly $707K
2 Plan 3s from roughly $740K

The quick-move in Plan 1 is $712K after upgrades. The sales lady mentioned that Jasmine was one of the "cheapest detached homes in all of Irvine". I don't think so. Is that why Jade Court is sapping their business???

Yeah but when I was there a couple weeks ago they had a * or a ++ next to the quick move in homes denoting whether it had a conservatory or California Room for that particular house.

??? said:
None come standard. The conservatory is an additional $17K pricetag.  :p

You just said that you were looking at the homes "ready to move in March". Those are NOT quick-move in homes, as they are Phase 4A. The quick-move in homes are ready to move in in August.  ???

tooslow4u said:
thatOSguy said:
iacrenter said:
tooslow4u said:

Which magically dissipates when it hits Woodbury and Northwood.

Exactly. That's why they built those bridges along JOST, because we all know pollution doesn't know how to cross bridges.

I live in Marigold and I don't hear the freeway at all.  However, I do hear all the trucks/Fast & Furious wannabees/motorcycles on Trabuco (which is not even a major street).

Back