Jasmine at Cypress Village

incognito said:
lnc said:
You should also take a look at Entrata and Vista Scena at Orchard Hills coming this May, looks like they are in the same price range.  The price will go up a little once they are release.  If you act now and get on their priority list, you might have a shot at their first phase, which the prices are closer to these below.

Entrata by Irvine Pacific?
1,494 - 1,809 sq. ft.
Price:  High $500,000's

Vista Scena by Irvine Pacific?
1,586 - 1,914 sq. ft.
Price:  Low $600,000's

Any idea if these are attached or "detached"? No pictures on the website, so hard to tell. I'm guessing they're attached based on price?

The Residences:
Entrata (Townhomes & Flats, ,1494 to 1,809 Sq.Ft.) - attached.
Vista Scena (Townhomes, 1586 to 1914 Sq.Ft.) - probably attached base on the lot map.
Corte Bella (SFR, 1,833 to 2,325 Sq. Ft.) - not sure if its a traditional SFR or detach condo like Saratoga with no drive way.
Terrazza (SFR, 1,981 to 2,408 Sq. Ft.) - not sure if its a traditional SFR or detach condo like Saratoga with no drive way.
Strada (SFR, 2,195 to 2,680 Sq. Ft.) - SFR similar to Mendocino and Laurel.

lnc said:
incognito said:
lnc said:
You should also take a look at Entrata and Vista Scena at Orchard Hills coming this May, looks like they are in the same price range.  The price will go up a little once they are release.  If you act now and get on their priority list, you might have a shot at their first phase, which the prices are closer to these below.

Entrata by Irvine Pacific?
1,494 - 1,809 sq. ft.
Price:  High $500,000's

Vista Scena by Irvine Pacific?
1,586 - 1,914 sq. ft.
Price:  Low $600,000's

Any idea if these are attached or "detached"? No pictures on the website, so hard to tell. I'm guessing they're attached based on price?

The Residences:
Entrata (Townhomes & Flats, ,1494 to 1,809 Sq.Ft.) - attached.
Vista Scena (Townhomes, 1586 to 1914 Sq.Ft.) - probably attached base on the lot map.
Corte Bella (SFR, 1,833 to 2,325 Sq. Ft.) - not sure if its a traditional SFR or detach condo like Saratoga with no drive way.
Terrazza (SFR, 1,981 to 2,408 Sq. Ft.) - not sure if its a traditional SFR or detach condo like Saratoga with no drive way.
Strada (SFR, 2,195 to 2,680 Sq. Ft.) - SFR similar to Mendocino and Laurel.

These are all the renderings for the Irvine Pacific projects I posted in the Orchard Hills Homes thread.

Terraza
qrlstj.png

Strada
95re3n.png

Vista Scena
263ahae.png

Entrata
6htkeg.png

Corte Bella
5f1yt2.png

Looks like Vista Scena is a rehash of Cambria from SG based on the pictures of the elevations. Maybe the same floor plans too, basically attached versions of San Mateo/Jasmine

lnc said:
Yep, San Mateo at Stonegate = Siena at Laguna Altura = Jasmine at Cypress village, IP really got their money's worth with this one.

Kinda like people recycling landscapers like KS Landscaping.  :p

It looks like the majority of the first phase builds have California room or conservatory room included. Guess IP wants to force these upgrades right out of the gate to raise the price even more.

incognito said:
It looks like the majority of the first phase builds have California room or observatory room included. Guess IP wants to force these upgrades right out of the gate to raise the price even more.

Are they starts building those first phase homes before the releasing date?  Then that would make sense since 9 out of 10 buyers will want these options.  It's kind of like the new car in the dealer lot, dealer want to loaded up the popular option that people want.  So when IP file the construction permit before they sold the homes, they just  file the floor plan includes these popular options.  If they don't, they might have hard time selling these homes because you can't add conservatory after you pull the permit and already start the construction.

Anyone have the pricing for these options based on the San Mateo in SG? California room and conservatory room?

incognito said:
Any idea on how much the option is alone, California room or conservatory?

I search through San Mateo threads but can't find the info on the prices for conservatory nor California room.

Just give you an idea, the conservatory option for Mendocino and Saratoga is around $16k and the California room is $12k if I remember correctly (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) For Mulberry where the California room is standard, already included, the conservatory is around $8k.

header.jpg

We are pleased to announce that pre-qualification for Jasmine & Laurel at Cypress Village is poised to begin Wednesday, April 9th! A follow up email with specific instructions will be forthcoming, but in the meantime please begin gathering the following items & documentation required for submittal.

We look forward to the highly-anticipated debut of Irvine Pacific's newest neighborhoods this Spring in Cypress Village!

Jasmine
Approx. 1,627 to 1,804 Sq. Ft.
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
Anticipated Pricing from the High $600,000s

Laurel
Approx. 2,170 to 2,493 Sq. Ft.
4 to 5 Bedrooms, 3 to 4 Baths
Anticipated Pricing from the Low $900,000s

lnc said:
incognito said:
Any idea on how much the option is alone, California room or conservatory?

I search through San Mateo threads but can't find the info on the prices for conservatory nor California room.

Just give you an idea, the conservatory option for Mendocino and Saratoga is around $16k and the California room is $12k if I remember correctly (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) For Mulberry where the California room is standard, already included, the conservatory is around $8k.

California room for Saratoga is $9K IIRC.

GRAND OPENING APRIL 26TH 2014

PREQUALIFICATION STARTING APRIL 9TH

CYPRESS VILLAGE

Jasmine
Approx. 1,627 to 1,804 Sq. Ft.
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
Anticipated Pricing from the High $600,000s

Laurel
Approx. 2,170 to 2,493 Sq. Ft.
4 to 5 Bedrooms, 3 to 4 Baths
Anticipated Pricing from the Low $900,000s

Website says Jasmine starting in the low 700,000s now. Seems to be flip flopping between high $600,000 and low $700,0000.

Anyone thinks at $430+ a sq ft for these makes sense?

Back