Jasmine at Cypress Village

Oh I misread your original post.

??? said:
You just said that you were looking at the homes "ready to move in March". Those are NOT quick-move in homes, as they are Phase 4A. The quick-move in homes are ready to move in in August.  ???

Has anyone seen or heard of any upgrade concessions from Jasmine, or received incentives from using their preferred lender?
It's hard to believe there are no incentives whatsoever...

Doubt they give upgrades. I had my Design Center appointment today and didn't get any more upgrades than it already had (was a Quick Move In so had some upgrades already). They wanted $39k just for hardwood flooring and tile. Going outside contractor instead.

Just curious what people's appraisals were compared to the purchase price? Just got mine appraised at $770k and we bought at $767k. Was hoping it would be higher but I guess as long as it's not under. Interestingly, they appraised it before the carpet was installed.

Going to be moving to the Irvine area shortly and am interested in Cypress Village. Given that the home are seemingly sold directly by the builders, how negotiable are the listed prices? Is it "take it or leave it" pricing?

viobruin said:
Going to be moving to the Irvine area shortly and am interested in Cypress Village. Given that the home are seemingly sold directly by the builders, how negotiable are the listed prices? Is it "take it or leave it" pricing?
During the down housing market, there's rooms for negotiation.  Unfortunately with current market conditions, although it is not as hot as back in 2013,  home are still selling very well.  Therefore, with the exception of the new home that are listed on MLS or standing inventory which may have some wiggle room, there's no negotiation on price of new home.  Well, at least I haven't heard any yet. 

What you can do however is bring in an agent who will share co-op with the buyer and at least you can get something back.  Rebate on New home purchase

viobruin said:
As mentioned by Inc, the builders will not offer any price reductions and/or credits on to-be-built homes at this home.  However, for homes that have already been built ("quick move-in" as the builders like to call standing inventory) you can expect to get some kind of credits and/or free/discounted upgrades that were pre-selected.  I noticed that some of the builders have increased the credit that they provide if you end up using their preferred lender.

thelandofnoland said:
Irvine Pacific must be really embarrassed by now. 15 quick-move-in-homes!

Thanks for pulling all these stats together.

I doubt anyone at IP is embarrassed...for the 15 quick move-ins they have, they've closed 100's of others.  Reminds me of the Deja Vu billboards along the freeway...  :p

Looks like jasmine is selling fine, we bought in jasmine extension last month, and I visited the sales office today, since then they sold abt 10+ homes.

Any body in the form recently baught a house here? Just curious to know....

Sat said:
Looks like jasmine is selling fine, we bought in jasmine extension last month, and I visited the sales office today, since then they sold abt 10+ homes.

Yep, moved into a Jasmine Plan 3 with Conversavtory in December. Still gotta do landscaping.

Stopped by sales office yesterday. Here's an updated price sheet:

jasmine.JPG

Has gone up about $30k since we bought (moved in last September). Interestingly the extension is bigger than the original, about 120 something homes vs 100 something.

SubSolar said:
Sat said:

Yep, moved into a Jasmine Plan 3 with Conversavtory in December. Still gotta do landscaping.

How much did you spend on options and specifically the conservatory room? Have a friend that is looking at Jasmine.

scubasteve said:
SubSolar said:
Sat said:

How much did you spend on options and specifically the conservatory room? Have a friend that is looking at Jasmine.

I actually moved in in September, not sure why I said December. We bought in July and it was a quick move in so there were already options built in and we could only decide on flooring and window coverings. Ended up doing those aftermarket so I didn't add any more options.

Was $767,612 ($732k base + $30,673 Designer Options) for a Plan 3 with these options:

Conservatory Room, Optional Laundry Room Sink, Additional Whole-house Insulation, Optional Pots & Pan Drawer, Privacy Door at Master Bathroom / Bedroom, Upgraded Interior Paint, Design Scheme B (Please see sales counselor for details) 2" Flex Tube Conduit for Future Flat Panel Pre-Wire in Master Bedroom, Flush Light Package (4) Flush Lights with (1) Dimmer Switch in All Bedrooms, Pre-Wire for (2) Pendant Lights Over Kitchen Island with (1) Dimmer Swltch.

SubSolar said:
scubasteve said:
SubSolar said:
Sat said:

I actually moved in in September, not sure why I said December. We bought in July and it was a quick move in so there were already options built in and we could only decide on flooring and window coverings. Ended up doing those aftermarket so I didn't add any more options.

Was $767,612 ($732k base + $30,673 Designer Options) for a Plan 3 with these options:

Conservatory Room, Optional Laundry Room Sink, Additional Whole-house Insulation, Optional Pots & Pan Drawer, Privacy Door at Master Bathroom / Bedroom, Upgraded Interior Paint, Design Scheme B (Please see sales counselor for details) 2" Flex Tube Conduit for Future Flat Panel Pre-Wire in Master Bedroom, Flush Light Package (4) Flush Lights with (1) Dimmer Switch in All Bedrooms, Pre-Wire for (2) Pendant Lights Over Kitchen Island with (1) Dimmer Swltch.

Did you have standard flooring or was it included since it was a quick move-in?

Standard. I could have upgraded at design center but they wanted almost twice as I've as third party. So I just had it done after we got the keys and before move in.

Back