iPhone 6

so true. people usually use the relative anonymity of internet forums to reveal their alternate self.
the more Qwerty talks about his size, the more plausible in real life he is the exact opposite (sorry SoCal)

irvinehomeowner said:
"He who talks about size on the Internet is compensating for lack of it."

- qwerfucious

lol
9PjwR8Z.png

Irvinecommuter said:
jmoney74 said:
uh oh.. first problems have come out.  iPhone 6 plus bends.  #BendGate

It's funny that some Apple sites claim that other phones bend too but both my s2 and s4 have held up fine.  I would presume that there is some user error at issue (see above) but I think Apple users believe that iPhone are supposed to be "better" and are now shocked.

I actually played around with an iphone 6 a couple of day ago and it feels/looks surprisingly similar to my S4 (especially with the curved edges).  I can see why people are annoyed by the one-hand thing considering the iOS's reliance on icon rows. 

They're really just upset that the iphone6 plus called them out for their pants being too tight

Apple just needs to stiffen the frame that way the people can complain the 6plus de-pants them, snapped a vulgar selfie and auto posted it to facebook and Instagram when it rips it's way out of the pocket

More issues!

Just three days after announcing that Apple had sold a record 10 million new iPhones over the opening weekend, Cook was faced with multiple snafus related to the bigger-screen handsets. The company pulled a new mobile-software update, dubbed iOS 8.0.1, after the program caused some people to lose cellular service yesterday, and promised a fix soon. Scores of consumers also took to social media to criticize the 6 Plus and how it can bend if sat on or if enough pressure is placed upon it.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-09-24/apple-ceo-cook-goes-from-record-sales-to-iphone-stumbles

nosuchreality said:
They're really just upset that the iphone6 plus called them out for their pants being too tight
If the new iPhone makes it so men don't wear skinny jeans, that's a societal shift in the right direction.

#lookingatyoups9

checked out the iphone 6 plus today.. wow that is a large phone.. almost pops out of my pocket.

So interesting how fast the Internet propagates stories... true or hoax.

So far, only 9 people have complained to Apple about bent 6P phones... and the one YouTube vid that went viral was rumored to be a knockoff iPhone, not a real one.

irvinehomeowner said:
So interesting how fast the Internet propagates stories... true or hoax.

So far, only 9 people have complained to Apple about bent 6P phones... and the one YouTube vid that went viral was rumored to be a knockoff iPhone, not a real one.

The guy that did the video noticed very slight bend.. I don't think most people will experience the issue but shows how fragile phone can be. It's very thin.

Just got my iPhone 6.. smooth.  Kind of annoying though.. that I can't get two separate email icons (work, personal).  those type of features I do miss from Android. 

One way would be to use a different email app (at least that's what I do in Android, Gmail app for personal, Android's native app for work).

Back