Hidden Canyon in Irvine

OCRealtor said:
Hi,

My name is Bruce Clark and I am a real estate agent with Surterre Properties and the owner of the website YourNewOCHome.com. I want to offer my sincere apologies for an error in one of my blog posts -http://www.yournewochome.com/blog/T...lopment+Bruce+Clark+Surterre+Properties+SoCal- where I mentioned that Hidden Canyon would have no Mello-Roos fees. This information was provided by someone I deemed very reliable.

This morning, 2 individuals from Toll Bros. who are involved in the development of Hidden Canyon were present at our Newport Beach office to present information on the development and disclosed that there will be Mello-Roos on this development. There is not a set number available at this time.

Again, my sincere apologies.

I have additional information gleaned from this mornings presentation, which includes floor plans and will post this information in the next couple of days.

hi,  any info on when they this community will open?

thx

Thank you for your interest in Toll Brothers at Hidden Canyon, a gated community of luxurious homes located in prestigious central Orange County. We are sure you will be impressed by Hidden Canyon's two outstanding collections of home designs and look forward to the model grand opening in early 2015. With homes set amongst the secluded hillsides of Irvine, residents of Hidden Canyon will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of quiet suburban living with superior Irvine schools, excellent shopping, and easy access freeways, entertainment, recreation, and employment centers. We have your contact information and will share exciting new information on Hidden Canyon with you as it becomes available. We appreciate your interest and look forward to welcoming you to your new home soon! Toll Brothers Sales Team

Meggie said:
Thank you for your interest in Toll Brothers at Hidden Canyon, a gated community of luxurious homes located in prestigious central Orange County. We are sure you will be impressed by Hidden Canyon's two outstanding collections of home designs and look forward to the model grand opening in early 2015. With homes set amongst the secluded hillsides of Irvine, residents of Hidden Canyon will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of quiet suburban living with superior Irvine schools, excellent shopping, and easy access freeways, entertainment, recreation, and employment centers. We have your contact information and will share exciting new information on Hidden Canyon with you as it becomes available. We appreciate your interest and look forward to welcoming you to your new home soon! Toll Brothers Sales Team

Come on now..dear realtor, let's not go crazy with the embellishments

"Superior Irvine schools..." are you talking about the unbuilt No. 5 school on the toxic waste land? What high school the HC is going to be zoned into?  What elementary school the HC is going to be zoned into?  Alderwood Elementary (which is already overcrowded due to LA's influx)?

"Excellent shopping" - there is no shopping center nearby, certainly not within walking distance. Unless you want to buy something for your neighbors at Laguna Altura across the street.

"Easy access to freeways" - yes, true!

"Entertainment, recreation, and employment centers" - Are you talking about the One-Stop Center near Irvine Spectrum (aka unemployment office)? :)  Probably not.  What you probably mean to say is proximity to work or something like this. 

"Prestigious central Orange County" - LOL.  Santa Ana is technically in the central Orange County and is hardly "prestigious."  Whoever designated "central" Orange County as "prestigious"? "Prestigious Irvine" is probably more accurate.

"Residents of Hidden Canyon will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of quiet suburban living with superior Irvine schools" - wrong sentence structure, you need to rewrite this or you will sound line a moron.  What you probably meant to say is "residents of Hidden Canyon will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of quiet suburban living, superior Irvine schools, excellent shopping, and easy access freeways, entertainment, recreation, and employment centers.  No one wants to enjoy the quiet suburban living WITH superior Irvine schools. :)

Have someone proofread your ads, just my two cents (since you are probably targeting the highly educated crowd).

Other than that, you are on track! :)

irvinehomeowner said:
With the market as it is, it wouldn't surprise me if Toll Bros decided to make it mid $2m.

If TIC doesn't think it would make enough money for them at $2m, maybe TB doesn't either.

Amelia is $1.8m+ for 5000 sq ft.  Isn't Hidden Canyon suppose to be 4000 sq ft?  So how could it be that much more?  South Irvine premium and no MR factor built-in?

Uhh... Some of the Hidden Canyon homes are not within the Irvine city boundaries. The lots seem to be aligned with this line (the green one), so will Hidden Canyon be a split tract like Strada???

Attachments

• 2.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 332
I wanted to get Toll Bros. approval before posting floor plans, etc. With that said, I am posting 10 floor plans, rec. center plans and the site plan for Hidden Canyon:  enjoy!

Other items of note:

*  1.5% Tax Rate
*  Nominal Mello-Roos for Irvine School District:  $400.00/month
*  Model grand opening anticipated in early 2015. Construction does not begin until home is purchased. Opening scheduled for Winter 2015.
*  2 Collections:  Capri & Marbella. Both offer five unique home designs featuring 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, spacious California rooms and expansive glass door systems.
*  Home sizes from 4,200 sq. ft. up to just under 6,000 sq. ft.
*  Up to 4 car garages
*  Downstairs master bedrooms
*  Detached casitas
*  Volume ceilings
*  Dual staircases
*  Second floor decks
*  Multi-generation suites
*  Schools (preliminary):

Elementary:  Alderwood
Middle:  Rancho San Joaquin
High School:  University

Attachments

• Hidden Canyon Site Plan.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Site Plan.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 1,628
  • Hidden Canyon Recreation Center.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Recreation Center.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 932
  • Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 1.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 1.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 1,407
  • Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 2.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 2.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 1,296
Floor plans

Attachments

• Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 3.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 3.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 948
  • Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 4.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 4.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 5.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Plan 5.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 956
  • Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Street Scenes.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Capri Collection Street Scenes.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 1,336
Marbella floor plans

Attachments

• Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 1.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 1.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 1,475
  • Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 2.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 2.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 1,423
  • Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 3.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 3.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 4.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 4.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 1,012
Marbella floor plans

Attachments

• Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 5.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Plan 5.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Street Scenes.jpg
    Hidden Canyon Marbella Collection Street Scenes.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 1,006
Now this is the way to build a community.  Most lots are on culdesacs, good space between you and your rear facing neighbor, low traffic on each street.  Should be nice and peaceful in there. 

I bet these will appreciate 50% in 2 years...

Back