Hidden Canyon in Irvine

I wonder if this one of those real estate agents who bought into an early phase and is now quick flipping. Otherwise someone is getting paid too much commission for presenting a 3m listing like this ...

fortune11 said:
I wonder if this one of those real estate agents who bought into an early phase and is now quick flipping. Otherwise someone is getting paid too much commission for presenting a 3m listing like this ...

Those who bought within the last few years benefited from both Irvine appreciation and dollar strengthening against foreign currencies but the dollar for the most part has given back all the post trump gains. Maybe some of these buyers who were parking money here have decided to take their profits just in case the dollar keeps dropping. If that were to happen they could be losing ground in their own currency even if our houses go up a bit.

aquabliss said:
Ugliest HC resale to date:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/127-Amber-Sky-92618/home/137385924

Sorry, my comment is subjective.  True beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Standard flooring (carpet and tile) will need to be torn up and replaced. Essentially no landscaping. Also I know the exterior colors are pre-plotted but boy that chocolate/espresso brown really stands out in the surrounding sea of beige/tan stucco exteriors.

Crazy thing is that this home isn't even base.  It probably has about $100K in upgrades between all the sliders, tub, 60" fridge, cabinets etc.

Looks like the Capri Collection is no longer listed on the Toll Brothers website. I believe some of the homes are still being built in Hidden Canyon. I guess its time to shift the buyers attention towards for Alta and Bella!!

Back