Great Park: Shea Homes - Sagewood

Looks like they only sold 2 of 5 lots this past weekend.  Plan 3 pricing was $1,222,900.  Not sure about the others, but there's one of each plan still available.  All are smaller lots (4800sf) on Midori.  These guys have finally topped out on demand.  Way too late for any notable pricing changes.  Bummer.

On a separate note, those TIC units along the west end of PP (between the 133) are MASSIVE, and look even bigger with their proximity to the remaining Sagewood lots.  Makes me very unhappy.

OCKOOLGUY said:
Gasman

Did you purchase sagewood or planning to buy one ?

I've been seriously considering one of sagewood's upcoming phase lots for a while now.  The past few phases (8, 9A, 9B, 10A) didn't have anything of interest to me, but there are/were some future lots that I'd consider.

gasman said:
Looks like they only sold 2 of 5 lots this past weekend.  Plan 3 pricing was $1,222,900.  Not sure about the others, but there's one of each plan still available.  All are smaller lots (4800sf) on Midori.  These guys have finally topped out on demand.  Way too late for any notable pricing changes.  Bummer.

On a separate note, those TIC units along the west end of PP (between the 133) are MASSIVE, and look even bigger with their proximity to the remaining Sagewood lots.  Makes me very unhappy.

Sometimes they won't budge on price but will throw in a nice design center credit along with a closing costs credit.

paperboyNC said:
Sometimes they won't budge on price but will throw in a nice design center credit along with a closing costs credit.

It's better than nothing.  We'll see how things work out. :)

Can anyone who bought Sagewood PLAN 3 recently share what kind of upgrades they did with the builder and cost. I would like to know how much did they spent on upgrades with the builder for Sagewood. I know everyone is different and some may spend 5 % and some may be 10 -15 % as discussed in other threads.

Just trying to take a feel as i am interested in Plan 3.

OCKOOLGUY said:
Can anyone who bought Sagewood PLAN 3 recently share what kind of upgrades they did with the builder and cost. I would like to know how much did they spent on upgrades with the builder for Sagewood. I know everyone is different and some may spend 5 % and some may be 10 -15 % as discussed in other threads.

WTTCMN said:
My numbers:
7% at the design center (including flooring). 
2% after COE (windows, fans, fridge, other misc)
Total interiors = 9%

6% landscaping (no pool, just hardscape, softscape, building a structure, built-in BBQ)

Grand total = 15%

I did not go balls out.  Just did the "basic" #firstworld type upgrades.  Didn't even touch a few showers (just left it as white tile). 

WTTCMN said:
paperboyNC said:
OCKOOLGUY said:

Lets play where did "Bones" buy game.  Right now I am confused since based on her posts:

Bought in PP
About 3,000 sq ft house
Slightly less than 6,000 sq ft lot
Didn't buy Sagewood Plan 3
Does not have solar, hence Rosemist is out
Didn't buy Hawthorn because the realtor advised against it
Didn't like Whistler lay out

So where did she buy??

WTTCMN said:
My numbers:
Total interiors = 9%

6% landscaping (no pool, just hardscape, softscape, building a structure, built-in BBQ)

Grand total = 15%

I did not go balls out.  Just did the "basic" #firstworld type upgrades.  Didn't even touch a few showers (just left it as white tile). 

Helpful info except I didn't buy a Sagewood Plan 3.  I just have some inside info b/c I'm friends with someone @ Shea.

WTTCMN said:
Haha. Good question!  Actually since the whole "OS overshare incident", I lie in some of my posts to disguise my identity/location.  Otherwise, my SO told me I would have to stop posting.  But I like it here so I have to distort the truth a bit here and there.  I do live in PP though :)  But hey, thanks for caring so much about me and where I live.  #flatteredyoucare

Too much honesty can be a bad thing. I have the same problem.

WTTCMN said:
Irvine Dream said:
WTTCMN said:
paperboyNC said:
OCKOOLGUY said:

Lets play where did "Bones" buy game.  Right now I am confused since based on her posts:

Bought in PP
About 3,000 sq ft house

So where did she buy??

WTTCMN said:
My numbers:
Total interiors = 9%

Grand total = 15%

Helpful info except I didn't buy a Sagewood Plan 3.  I just have some inside info b/c I'm friends with someone @ Shea.

Haha. Good question!  Actually since the whole "OS overshare incident", I lie in some of my posts to disguise my identity/location.  Otherwise, my SO told me I would have to stop posting.  But I like it here so I have to distort the truth a bit here and there.  I do live in PP though :)  But hey, thanks for caring so much about me and where I live.  #flatteredyoucare

Some people call it over sharing, it can also be "bragging."  ;)

paperboyNC said:
Too much honesty can be a bad thing.

Agreed. I have chinese tour buses parked outside my house trying to peer through the windows to get a view of The Bat :)

OS said:
Irvine Dream said:

Bought in PP
About 3,000 sq ft house

So where did she buy??

If it's possible to #overshare, it's definitely possible to #overmonitor. If I'm bones, this post would send shivers down my spine.

Bones, there is no need for worry.  I am a harmless, older, family, nerdy guy.

Irvine Dream said:
OS said:
Irvine Dream said:

Bought in PP
About 3,000 sq ft house

So where did she buy??

If it's possible to #overshare, it's definitely possible to #overmonitor. If I'm bones, this post would send shivers down my spine.

Bones, there is no need for worry.  I am a harmless, older, family, nerdy guy.

That probably describes just about all TI members-- except qwerty

Back