Frozen

ps9 said:
So where did everyone order their Frozen blu-Ray?  Got mine for $20 from Amazon shipped.  Should get on Tues.  Target has exclusive edition with extra footage and deleted scenes, it's a few dollars more.  Disney store comes with a lithograph.

+1

Also pre-ordered on Amazon. My kids use Let It Go as their wake up song in the morning.

iacrenter said:
ps9 said:
So where did everyone order their Frozen blu-Ray?  Got mine for $20 from Amazon shipped.  Should get on Tues.  Target has exclusive edition with extra footage and deleted scenes, it's a few dollars more.  Disney store comes with a lithograph.

+1

Also pre-ordered on Amazon. My kids use Let It Go as their wake up song in the morning.

My kids will be happy when they get home from school. This just arrived in the mail:

20hssw7.jpg

Was there an extra DVD disc in the exclusive one from Target?

They bought one yesterday but it didn't look like there was anything else but the DVD, the Blu Ray and the code for the digital copy.

Target Exclusive DVD Bonus Disc: Features The Voices of Frozen, Frozen Art Gallery, Deleted Scene

Maybe it's already on the one DVD disc?

irvinehomeowner said:
Was there an extra DVD disc in the exclusive one from Target?

They bought one yesterday but it didn't look like there was anything else but the DVD, the Blu Ray and the code for the digital copy.

Yes, but the  regular release looks the same as Target exclusive with the exception of the Target exclusive having a Target exclusive sticker on it.  These were intermingled with the regular release copies so you had to look for the ones with the exclusive sticker on it.

pic taken from bluray.com

Attachments

• 38ae5635-033b-4dea-a0e0-03b9ccb58efb_zps56eb7769.jpg
    38ae5635-033b-4dea-a0e0-03b9ccb58efb_zps56eb7769.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 110
Anyone know where I can get an Elsa doll?  Not the sparkle one but the one that sings?  Don't want to get gouged on ebay

ps9 said:
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/118...nsters-university-peter-pan-planes-brave-more

Frozen is now $13 at Target B&M, should've waited.  Also got the Pirate Fairy on 4/1 for $20 and now it's also $13.  It's unusual to see this much discounting for Disney movies.  Might pick up Tangled.

I don't think they would have let us in without the movie..
Oh, I am so tired of this movie and the frozen birthday parties. We have to still survive Halloween.. and then I have to survive my kid's frozen birthday party.

Did you guys see this already?

http://youtu.be/9eD2UpdhbwA

ps9 said:
Magical words spoken by little one this morning:

"I don't want Frozen anymore"

;D
So she "let it go".

I was at Lego Club at South Coast last month and there was this huge line outside of the Disney store (this was before 10am before the mall opens).

I thought they were giving Disneyland passes away or something, I asked what it was for... "The new Frozen dresses go on sale today". Doh.

Elsa is even going to be on the ABC series "Once Upon A Time" next season.

It's not over... I'm surprised Disney hasn't released the DirectToVideo sequels yet.

ps9 said:
Magical words spoken by little one this morning:

"I don't want Frozen anymore"

;D

I assume you are throwing a party tonight :p
One of my friends made the Elsa dress for her kid's birthday. Now kid wants something soft and sparkly, not a store bought one. Etsy to the rescue I guess. Or I can sit and pray that in the next six months the frozen fad dies and we get to have a different theme for birthday.

BTW, have you thought about the Elsa invasion this Halloween? :) We will have Elsa in every color, every size - celebrating diversity in Irvine!

Kids have come up with an alternate song for do you want to build a snow man where both sisters are eager to be with each other. I asked the younger one.. why doesn't Elsa just tell Anna she is afraid she will harm her with snow powers instead of being rude and saying go away.. Kid says, oh she is being a typical teenager - they are all rude.

Back