Frozen

Ready2Downsize said:
I passed on Hawthorn's plan two because La Vita assured me they had a house for our needs but I don't really want a master bedroom in the front of the house which kind of knocks out plan 4. I need a downstairs master, downstairs laundry and at least one other downstairs bedroom and I really would like a prep kitchen.

La Vita plan 3 might work but I'm not thrilled with dirty clothes baskets in the prep kitchen.

The Saviero plan 1 might work if it has a prep kitchen or the plan 4 if we can get the extended Master Suite downstairs plus the downstairs laundry IF we can also get the prep kitchen which I'm not sure is even offered.

Do you have additional views of the options in Saviero plans 1 and 4?

I'm kicking myself for not just getting the Hawthorn plan 2. :(

:)

ps9 said:
Messina 3 ps9 trifecta:  circle, stairs, high ceiling, drool
3CLG too... poor-man's 3CWG.
ps9 said:
Also, since I can't delete posts anymore despite starting this thread, please don't include the floorplans in  your quotes, I'll probably "modify" my posts Sunday night :)
Hah... I'm quoting you since "delete" has been nerfed.

It's not like TIC has any new projects coming up other than Northwood Paseo and Cypress Village East. ;)

ps9 said:
Strada1_zpsa2709f86.jpg

Strada 1

Strada2_zps0faffea6.jpg

Strada 2

Strada2x_zps688c85ea.jpg

Strada 2x

Strada3_zps65eb7d46.jpg

Strada 3

Strada3x_zps059a0f1f.jpg

Strada 3x

whats the diff between Strada 3 and 3x?  They look the same, just bigger?

lovingit said:
whats the diff between Str@da 3 and 3x?  They look the same, just bigger?

The 3x is a corner lot home, it will have the front door facing the street. 

So where did everyone order their Frozen blu-Ray?  Got mine for $20 from Amazon shipped.  Should get on Tues.  Target has exclusive edition with extra footage and deleted scenes, it's a few dollars more.  Disney store comes with a lithograph.

Until next time, hopefully it helped those who are on the sidelines, it helped me, as I pretty much crossed Strada and Capella off my list.  I like my living room :)

Official floorplans should be released soon on the main site.  Last time with Laurel/Jasmine it was around a week. 

Irvine Dream said:
PS9

Thanks for the floor plans.  For me it was the opposite effect.  If they reduce the starting prices on Capella I am in.

I'm thinking the ones closest to the toll roads might linger on the market for awhile, unless they release those first.  What's the point for a 2nd story deck of the masters if you just see and hear freeway?

irvinehomeowner said:
Best Buy for me $19.99... gotta build up those reward points.

Anything special bout the BB release?  And is the reward program worth it?  You have to spend a lot to reach the premier status no?  Still not a big fan of BB, picked up my two blu-rays and the guy was hassling me about not having my discover card.  What's the point?  He says fraud issues, I'm like, hello I standing in front of you with my DL!  What if I bought this online and had it shipped?  Had to get a manager to override the pick up.  Jeesh, over $10

ps9 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Best Buy for me $19.99... gotta build up those reward points.

Anything special bout the BB release?  And is the reward program worth it?  You have to spend a lot to reach the premier status no?  Still not a big fan of BB, picked up my two blu-rays and the guy was hassling me about not having my discover card.  What's the point?  He says fraud issues, I'm like, hello I standing in front of you with my DL!  What if I bought this online and had it shipped?  Had to get a manager to override the pick up.  Jeesh, over $10
BB has an exclusive Chronicles book attached but Target has a bonus CD with deleted scenes and . I think I might pick up the Target one instead.
http://www.examiner.com/article/mar...d-disney-s-frozen-plus-exclusives-and-coupons

ps9 said:
Site is now password protected :(

I think the password might be "123456" or "qwerty"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/22/most-common-passwords-2013_n_4646352.html?1390425496&icid=maing-grid7%7Cipad%

Login and a password, care to guess?

So no point in fight club anymore, all floorplans will go up tonight.  Missing Trevi though, all well, I don't think anyone here can afford those and if you can, why buy $2 million in OH?

Also missing the iPac townhomes and the other detached condo.

Back