Frozen

Thanks for the post.  Looks like Capella Plan 1 is similar to Quinterra Plan 1 with loft.  Plans 2 and 3 seems to have changed.  I was hoping that they would recycle Quniterra Plan 3 and then it will bring down the price of the entire Capella, guess that won't happen.

The Str@d@ looks awfully similar to L@urel at CV.  Oh wait, it is L@urel,  except Str@d@ 3 have a side entrance and L@urel 3 have a front entrance.

bones said:
So $1.4m doesn't get you a downstairs flex space :(
Or a 3 car garage
Or storage in the garage
Yup- starting to sound like IHO
Soon you will be addicted to donuts and looking for random pick-up basketball games in every park in Irvine.

At least Str@d@ 2 and 3 have upstairs living spaces. C@pell@ is even better, all 3 of their plans have an upstairs loft... and 2 of them have 1.5 bathrooms on the first floor.

C@p seems a better value if Str@d is priced above them.

PS9 is on a roll this morning, please keep it coming and thanks for all these non-Frozen info. ;)

Also, since I can't delete posts anymore despite starting this thread, please don't include the floorplans in  your quotes, I'll probably "modify" my posts Sunday night :)

PS9,

Thanks for posting all these "Frozen" images.  :D Lots to digest. I like that spiral staircase as well. Looking forward to the final products.

Yeah, you can do the wok kitchen, or for me couple deep fryers!  These floorplans are too big to capture in a screen shot, too many options.

Looks like IP's continued to recycle floor plans.

Str@da = L@ureI
Terr@zz@ = S@ratoga

So this means Terr@zz@ will have no driveway. :(

I passed on Hawthorn's plan two because La Vita assured me they had a house for our needs but I don't really want a master bedroom in the front of the house which kind of knocks out plan 4. I need a downstairs master, downstairs laundry and at least one other downstairs bedroom and I really would like a prep kitchen.

La Vita plan 3 might work but I'm not thrilled with dirty clothes baskets in the prep kitchen.

The Saviero plan 1 might work if it has a prep kitchen or the plan 4 if we can get the extended Master Suite downstairs plus the downstairs laundry IF we can also get the prep kitchen which I'm not sure is even offered.

Do you have additional views of the options in Saviero plans 1 and 4?

I'm kicking myself for not just getting the Hawthorn plan 2. :(

Back