Frozen

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I notice one nice thing about the Laurel Plan 2 and Plan 3, the downstairs bathroom has the toilet/shower in a separate room so that people can still use the sink while someone is in there.

unless you just went to the bathroom, why would you use that sink vs the kitchen sink if you are in the living room?
If the kitchen sink is in use and one of your kids is going potty while the other needs to wash their hands.

After you have your 2nd or 3rd child, come back to me with those questions. :)

(I would much rather have 2 bathrooms downstairs actually, a full and a powder)

yeah your probably right. i have a full bathroom inside the downstairs bedroom and half bath for guests. if you ever need to wash your hands and your in the neighborhood just swing by. ill let you in through the third garage door :)
And that's why your floorplan/model was my favorite (second only to Augusta's ancestor, Astoria).

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I notice one nice thing about the Laurel Plan 2 and Plan 3, the downstairs bathroom has the toilet/shower in a separate room so that people can still use the sink while someone is in there.

unless you just went to the bathroom, why would you use that sink vs the kitchen sink if you are in the living room?
If the kitchen sink is in use and one of your kids is going potty while the other needs to wash their hands.

After you have your 2nd or 3rd child, come back to me with those questions. :)

(I would much rather have 2 bathrooms downstairs actually, a full and a powder)

yeah your probably right. i have a full bathroom inside the downstairs bedroom and half bath for guests. if you ever need to wash your hands and your in the neighborhood just swing by. ill let you in through the third garage door :)
And that's why your floorplan/model was my favorite (second only to Augusta's ancestor, Astoria).

damn plan 2 and 3 of astoria are really nice. never had seen the floorplans before. i can definitely see whey they are your favorite. very well exucuted with the extra living spaces on both floors and half baths for guests.  even the smaller plan 1 was well done. Some builder needs to replicate those plans at OH/Greatpark

Yeah. Augusta was supposed to be Phase II of Astoria but then the Recession hit and they put it on hold.

test would probably know more but they retooled the floorplans so they can sell them at a lower price range and renamed it Augusta. You can see some similarities between both tracts with the biggest difference being they didn't build on top of the garages in Augusta.

I can't find a link to the August floorplans anymore... is there one somewhere floating around?

irvinehomeowner said:
Oh, and a sing-along version of Frozen is in limited release at theaters starting today.

ps9 can get his sing on!

Thanks, didn't know, my kid would love that.

Thinking of deleting/modifying the above posts soon, yes I'm paranoid, but this site has links to OH and don't want to awaken the giant.

Don't know if any of you guys have heard of "BABYMETAL" but I find them so annoying. It's a combo of J-Pop and Heavy Metal. It's basically death metal with a "cutesy twist". A friend told me about this trend (is it a trend? I don't even know.) Can't believe they have a packed house. OMG.

Warning: LOUD, headache-inducing. I couldn't make it through the whole 4 minutes and I don't expect you to, either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

irvinehomeowner said:
Here's my favorite (by my fellow Austrian):

C'mon now, Iho. Give up the ghost. It's time. No Austrian would be as laser-focused on Irvine as you are. Everybody knows that's got to mean only one thing.

Back