Delano at Eastwood

acf said:
Will delano's increasing prices push EW's other detatched products like petaluma's up further?

Definite yes. 

And at this price level, a detached product like Petaluma is a better buy. 

acf said:
Will delano's increasing prices push EW's other detatched products like petaluma's up further?

Yup, before the sell the last Petaluma home it will be $1m (base price)...mark my words.

Burn That Belly said:
Delano's bull run should probably drive some sales back over to Lantana, the Vine, or Silverleaf. The demand/price/supply balance shifts in times like this. Those who cherish NW high school, low MR, built-in elementary, direct JOST access, and convenience to WTC/NWTC will probably hold firm.

If Delano is slowly releasing phases, it's clear they are manipulating the market as evidently, they can charge $15-20K more per month as each month passes. 

When will the madness stop? Not in 2017.

The motto literally for this year is "Buy Now or be priced out forever!".

For those who have the patience and are making a killing in the stock market this year, patience, because OH3/4 is just around the corner. That neighborhood is also ready to dance.

You know what's really driving Delano and Petaluma?  The lack of good inventory in the $600k-$900k resale market.  There are so many buyers in that range but so few resale homes and the ones that pop up usually go fast with multiple offers and above list.  When they are done building out Orchard Hills, Eastwood, and Portola Springs....watch what happens with resale home prices.  Today the new homes are the new shadow inventory.

Burn That Belly said:
But people still have a couple of new construction options @ those price ranges. Lantana, Tristania, and Silverleaf are all decent entry-level 3 bedroom homes. Yet, everyone's lining up around Delano like a Black Friday midnight sale.

Delano has something those other condos in CVE don't, within walking distance to elementary school.

For a lot of young couples, this is one of the biggest selling point. 

Burn That Belly said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
You know what's really driving Delano and Petaluma?  The lack of good inventory in the $600k-$900k resale market.  There are so many buyers in that range but so few resale homes and the ones that pop up usually go fast with multiple offers and above list.  When they are done building out Orchard Hills, Eastwood, and Portola Springs....watch what happens with resale home prices.  Today the new homes are the new shadow inventory.

But people still have a couple of new construction options @ those price ranges. Lantana, Tristania, and Silverleaf are all decent entry-level 3 bedroom homes. Yet, everyone's lining up around Delano like a Black Friday midnight sale.

I guess Parasol Park needs to hire a better marketing team to convince the buyers of their 3-story offerings. The prices at Parasol Park is starting to look like it makes more sense even with the high MR, especially if EW's attached homes are about to converge towards $1M.

Those are also selling well and have raised their prices significantly since the cemetery got moved.  I was able to get one of my buyers into contract into Tristania and Silverleaf right before their big price bump...they were nervous but now they are glad they both pulled the trigger.

Another Plus for Delano is they don't have facing units except plan 1.
That gives much more privacy than lotta other detached homes that have another homes right in front where you can even hear them talking.

Also many previous attached properties had master bedroom attached to the next unit's master bedroom which I never understood.
But Delano or even Helena had other areas of the home attached to the next unit, like stairs or hallways, etc. giving the master bedrooms more privacy in the detached corner.
I also see that in many new attached products in PS.

Detached master bedrooms and no facing units are definite pluses for attached units IMO.

You were already caught in a lie. Saying you really don't like Eastwood yet just quoted Eastwood all the way a few days prior. But go on.

I think Burn That Belly's been saying EW is a good buy, but didn't really hear him saying he would live there.
He's been praising more on OH.

Back