Delano at Eastwood

Happiness said:
Anakin_-_Yoda_-_Obi-Wan.jpg

Picture of YF, TLONL, and Yaliu

I wonder how Yaliu is doing. Have you bumped into Yaliu, Jmoney?

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
Anakin_-_Yoda_-_Obi-Wan.jpg

Picture of YF, TLONL, and Yaliu

I wonder how Yaliu is doing. Have you bumped into Yaliu, Jmoney?

I moved out of PP.  Always comes down to a few threats and people start running.  No use getting your real life id exposed on a message board like TI.  I think TI should let us mute some threads if we choose. 

WTTCHMN said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Still doesn't tell me what was where the dots are now.

What happened to the original '.' anyways? The cemetery must have really spooked him.

#punny

You should just be happy you're not to blame for this one.

I was thinking YF might go scorched earth like No Quarter and Open Sky.

I stand corrected.  Scorched earth it is!

YellowFever said:
Phase 2 pricing released.  Note that they sold phase 1 and 4, and releasing phase 2 and 5.  Here is phase 2 pricing. 

Prices have tremendously gone up especially for the Residence 1, a whopping jump from $669,300/$677,300 (phase1/4) all the up to $696,000/$693,000 (phase 2).  That is $20-30k jump. 

Phase1/4 buyers should be sitting VERY happy at this point. 

1zdn85l.jpg

107nr88.jpg

If you read the paper correctly, the price jump on phase 2 is because of the upgrades and park facing asthetics,ur only available option to choose is flooring rest is upgraded, which in my opinion caused it to be 14- 18k more than phase 1 and 4.

plan 1 price jump has no justification, its like stuck between two big ppl in the middle row of an economy seat.

I blv delano will price out few folks, the later phases might  be higher than or in the same ball park, without the upgrades.  It's a clever strategy to condition ppl to the higher price.

gld2 said:
wow, an attached home price is similar to a detached home price now

honestly it doesn't seem like anyone in Irvine really cares at this point... most are just to buy a house before rates go up later this year and next year

Delano Phase 5 Pricing is out.

Very similar to Phase 2 Slight bump in Residence 2 & 3

Attachments

• Phase 5 Pricing Email.pdf
    391.3 KB · Views: 244
Delano Phase 6 Out... Wow this is going pretty quick another 8k bump across the board it looks like

Attachments

• Delano Phase 6 price sheet 5-23-2017.pdf
    358.7 KB · Views: 256
ha ha , i don't get it with pricing these days nymore , the price bumps are increasing more and more in each phase, phases that are 2 months apart are 8 - 10 k higher, what does that mean. But there is a buyer out there for these prices too.

@Yellowfever where are u with ur zen these days...

Yeah they sold out.
Plan1 was like $700K and Plan2 $820K.
Also their next phase isn't until September.

Mety said:
Yeah they sold out.
Plan1 was like $700K and Plan2 $820K.
Also their next phase isn't until September.

I was not expecting Delano to do that well! $820k for that Plan 2 (while nice) is mind boggling  :eek:  I was ehhh about Delano and attached properties as a whole.  Might as well buy this 3 bedroom fully DETACHED Petaluma equivalent in stonegate for $800k and keep the $20k as pocket money. 
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/30-Diamond-92620/home/51684428

Will delano's increasing prices push EW's other detatched products like petaluma's up further?

Delano is a well-designed home.
Even though they are attached condos/town-homes, its floor plans give a better privacy than lotta detached condos. Also the "connected home" technology with iOS that you can control your home with your phone is pretty attractive too.

If I were to think purely on the investment side, I would get one of these or even any of Eastwood homes for later appreciations.
But at the same time, if these homes' price keeps going up, other village homes would appreciate as well. (Maybe not as much though, but still not a bad thing for home owners in Irvine)

Northwood High School is a definite plus for Eastwood homes, but I wouldn't want to think that far since high school is not a concern for my kids yet, not even elementary schools.
Also sending kids to a safe school is fine, but I would assume putting them into the most academically competitive school is lotta pressure on the kids. 

Back