What is happening to the Republicans?

What is happening to Republicans?..It's all gooooood...Like a smooth whisky on a hot night.. Ask the Snake.

Why the Dem strategy in Virginia failed, and how Youngkin flipped the state

James Carville, Democratic Strategist:

Well, what went wrong is this stupid wokeness.

All right? Don't just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, look at Buffalo, look at Minneapolis. Even look at Seattle, Washington. I mean, this defund the police lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln's name off of schools, that ? people see that.

And it's just ? really have a suppressive effect all across the country to Democrats. Some of these people need to go to a woke detox center or something. They're expressing language that people just don't use. And there's a backlash and a frustration at that.

And you're right. Suburbanites in Northern Virginia, suburbanites in Northern New Jersey pulled away a little bit. Youngkin never ran any ads against Biden. And I think what he did is just let the Democrats pull the pin and watch the grenade go off on them.

And we have got to change this and not be about changing dictionaries and change laws. And these faculty lounge people that sit around mulling about I don't know what are ? they're not working. Look what happened in Buffalo, again, Seattle. I think the Republicans may have won a city attorney's race in Seattle, the autonomous zone.

Who could even think of something that stupid? And they're suppressing our vote. And I have got news for you. You're hurting the party. You're hurting the very people that you want to help.

And Terry got caught up. He's a good friend of mine. He's a good guy. He got caught up in something national, and we have got to change this internally, in my view.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/why-the-dem-strategy-in-virginia-failed-and-how-youngkin-flipped-the-state

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
...And that says ?  It is funny but that is what comedy is..pointing out foibles and weaknesses in yourself and others.  Where is the "I love Russia" line you say exists? hmmm It is not glorifying or supporting a country or ideology..unless you want to pretzel logic something that is not there...as you always do...move along.

What is the weakness of the US military? Recruiting a female soldier?
Btw - The video that you like is a Russian propaganda video.

This video is for you since apparently you think the Russian army is superior. (But try not to laugh)

Russian fat soldiers lolhttps://youtu.be/fn4x3xdSJsY

Usa #1

He said this is a propaganda video? How is it a propaganda video? When there was an article that  noted that there is or was an over weight problem with the Russian military. (links provided in previous post) smh

the youtube video with the two clips (american and russian) and then the text saying "who do you think is going to win the next major war?" or whatever is one of the funniest videos i have ever seen.  but probably not for the same reason you think it's funny.

I would support that..works for Israel.. would probably do this generation some good to do something for someone other than themselves.

fatduck said:
the youtube video with the two clips (american and russian) and then the text saying "who do you think is going to win the next major war?" or whatever is one of the funniest videos i have ever seen.  but probably not for the same reason you think it's funny.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin slammed Sen. Ted Cruz on Monday for accusing the Army of projecting an image of ?pansies? because of its inclusive recruiting policies, asserting that the Texas Republican?s rhetoric only emboldens adversaries.

China and Russia ?would like to capitalize on talking points like that,? the Pentagon chief told CNN in a Memorial Day interview, insisting the U.S. military will never be ?soft.?
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...-woke-policies-are-turning-army-into-pansies/

The russian spy is following Ted cancun kremlin Cruz. smh
Tell the troll USA all day!

The fake financial advisor does not want to talk about the over weight Russian army? Why is that? But he will make fun of the US military. smh

eyephone said:
fatduck said:

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin slammed Sen. Ted Cruz on Monday for accusing the Army of projecting an image of ?pansies? because of its inclusive recruiting policies, asserting that the Texas Republican?s rhetoric only emboldens adversaries.

China and Russia ?would like to capitalize on talking points like that,? the Pentagon chief told CNN in a Memorial Day interview, insisting the U.S. military will never be ?soft.?
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...-woke-policies-are-turning-army-into-pansies/

Lloyd Austin should resign in shame for his part in killing 13 American soldiers and botching and humiliating us with a disasterous, ineptly planned, horribly executed Afghan pullout.  He is an embarrassment.  You can quote me on that all you want Eye.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
fatduck said:

Lloyd Austin should resign in shame for his part in killing 13 American soldiers and botching and humiliating us with a disasterous, ineptly planned, horribly executed Afghan pullout.  He is an embarrassment.  You can quote me on that all you want Eye.

So morekas is okay with the 1 trillian dollar estimate for being in Afghanistan. Does he want to be there for another 20 years for no apparent reason?
Morekas forgets the afghan military abandoned their posts and/or changed their uniforms. 300k afghanistan soldiers couldnt hold off 50k opposition.
This maybe the the worst running away from the opposition in our lifetime. Idk
It is their country not ours!

As I previously said, they paid no taxes to the US treasury. (If they did pay anything it was minimal.)

eyephone said:
The fake financial advisor does not want to talk about the over weight Russian army? Why is that? But he will make fun of the US military. smh

Maybe the troll cant say bad things about the unfit soldiers. (conspiracy)
Hmm

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
fatduck said:

So morekas is okay with the 1 trillian dollar estimate for being in Afghanistan. Does he want to be there for another 20 years for no apparent reason?
Morekas forgets the afghan military abandoned their posts and/or changed their uniforms. 300k afghanistan soldiers couldnt hold of 50k opposition.

As I previously said, they paid no taxes to the US treasury. (If they did pay anything it was minimal.)

You do realize we still have soldiers in Germany, England, South Korea, Bahrain, Guam, Iraq, Qatar and dozens and dozens of countries??over 600 bases in other countries A military presence in Afghanistan would have been nominal and would have been an important operating base (Bagrahm) to project power and stability? The Afghan government would not have fallen. But, President Brandon wanted a photo op for 911?well he got it.  (Cost only 13 American soldiers and a family of ten Afghans)
https://youtu.be/YxevgsVSc-I

A military presence in Afghanistan would have been nominal and would have been an important operating base (Bagrahm) to project power and stability?

This is top tier armchair generaling

CalBears96 said:
What moretroll also forgot to mention is that Trump negotiated the pullout and released 5000 Taliban soldiers.

Wrong, trumps deal kept Bagrahm and it was Brandon and his foolish inept general staff who allowed that base to be over run, releasing 7000 hardened taliban and isis terrorists to return immediately to the field. But got out in time for 911?mission accomplished!

morekaos said:
fatduck said:
A military presence in Afghanistan would have been nominal and would have been an important operating base (Bagrahm) to project power and stability?

This is top tier armchair generaling

So, you are happy with how that went?
am I happy about how the war in Afghanistan, in which many of my friends died, went? no, not particularly

luckily I have a sense of humor and find your suggestion of maintaining a "nominal" base at Bagram (and, for that matter, that the US army's warfighting ability is somehow diminished by recruiting ads that don't feature buff shirtless dudes with really poor wall climbing technique) hilarious rather than offensive

they should really get you in the pentagon stat

We have 15000 troops right now in Quatar. That?s almost 6 times as many as we had in Afghanistan towards the end. The US Fifth fleet is based in Bahrain. Maintaining and defending  a base we built outside off Kabul would have been strategic and actually welcomed.

Back