What is happening to the Republicans?

Here we go again...put up the quote ...I already know you won't be able to...you never have before.

Im not a retired troll. I have better things to do then quote people of it is 1-4 previous posts.
If people can not read. That is not my problem. gg

This what he always do to distract when he does not want people to know about things. He gets in a debate which goes into circles. So people wont see the previous comment. (no no no, that is not going to work) Remember this is not fakebook.

1. So trump supporters thought jfk jr was going to appear in Dallas yesterday. (Omegalul) Google (JFK jr, Dallas) This is so funny you cant make this up. Even if this is a meme. I do not see how he will come back alive and be in Dallas. There were hundreds of people (maybe thousands) at the event in the rain with Trump JFK jr flags. lol haha
2. Melania rolled her eyes at trump at the Alanta Braves world series game  :eek: Very viral picture twitter is going crazy over this. I mean she could of smiled and just sit down. But she made that face. (this is not the first time she has done this in the public)
3. 500k new jobs added. Winning?
4. Trump free Virginia campaign worked. That means Trump was not used to campaign with the new governor (But we all know Trump will try to get involved in future elections. So this new strategy might be an exception)

eyephone said:
Im not a retired troll. I have better things to do then quote people of it is 1-4 previous posts.
If people can not read. That is not my problem. gg

This is what I mean Eye...if I call someone out for what they said I always include their actual dated quote so there is no ambiguity or question of context and interpretation.  You just make shit up and throw it out as a accusation like its real. Its textbook Eye so what are ya gonna do? ;D ;D >:D

No no no. Sorry I am not going to spend time to copy pasta. People can scroll up and read.
But since you brought it up. I will make fun of you again.

morekaos said:
Making things up again Eye...Please point out where I said any of that....I'll wait...Again!!

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Ted Cruz lashes out at anchor who called him ?Kremlin Cruz? over endorsement of Russian army ad

Texas senator who railed against ?emasculated?, ?woke? military culture was excoriated by veterans after endorsing macho power of Russian army recruitment ad

Texas Senator Ted Cruz spent Friday evening railing at a news anchor for describing him with an unflattering epithet because of his reverence for a Russian army recruitment ad.

Mr Cruz last week expressed his combined anger, embarrassment and concern that whereas Russia is recruiting troops with hypermasculine videos focused on muscles, uniforms and guns, the US ? whose defence budget is more than 12 times the size of Russia?s ? is putting out pastel-coloured ads telling stories of diverse paths towards military service, with messages that focus not on violence and physical toughness but on values.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ted-cruz-brian-williams-kremlin-b1852948.html

OMG those videos are soooo funny...we are so woke, I mean weak ;D ;D ;D
https://youtu.be/k5wyeApOOiU

morekaos said:
The comparison was funny making fun of the woke joke direction the dems are trying to take our armed forces and contrast with how serious Russians take it should concern all Americans. You should re read that post. You really don?t have a sense of humor do you?

I dont do admin work so copy and pasta is not my thing. I almost called my associate or admin to do this.

We all know you like Russia by your posts dont deny it.

...And that says ?  It is funny but that is what comedy is..pointing out foibles and weaknesses in yourself and others.  Where is the "I love Russia" line you say exists? hmmm It is not glorifying or supporting a country or ideology..unless you want to pretzel logic something that is not there...as you always do...move along.

on a more serious note, i can confirm that the only thing that kept me going some days on deployment was the memory of shirtless dudes doing slow-mo pushups in the army recruitment video that brought me to MEPS

just knowing that in my country, we care about things like close-up shots of rounds being chambered and jacked bros doing commando-style handshakes, gave me the spirit i needed to defeat those robe-wearing al qaeda pansies

morekaos said:
...And that says ?  It is funny but that is what comedy is..pointing out foibles and weaknesses in yourself and others.  Where is the "I love Russia" line you say exists? hmmm It is not glorifying or supporting a country or ideology..unless you want to pretzel logic something that is not there...as you always do...move along.

What is the weakness of the US military? Recruiting a female soldier?
Btw - The video that you like is a Russian propaganda video.

This video is for you since apparently you think the Russian army is superior. (But try not to laugh)

Russian fat soldiers lolhttps://youtu.be/fn4x3xdSJsY

Usa #1

Russian army generals too fat for new uniform

Russian generals will soon have a stylish new uniform designed by a top fashion designer, but the question is: Will they fit?

More than 30% of the army?s elite officers are overweight and 25% failed a fitness test, army spokesperson Vyacheslav Sedov said on Wednesday.
https://mg.co.za/article/2008-04-09-russian-army-generals-too-fat-for-new-uniform/

Omegalul
From 2008. It is still funny af. That the country?s military got a weight issue.

Like I said..if you can't see the comedy in the stark differences in those two recruiting video's I just can't help you Eye...You have no funny bone and as usual...miss the point entirely....move along.

morekaos said:
Like I said..if you can't see the comedy in the stark differences in those two recruiting video's I just can't help you Eye...You have no funny bone and as usual...miss the point entirely....move along.

You are clueless. It is a Russian propaganda video.
Dont tell me what to do. You move along. Trick
I aint taking no commands from no Russian spy. Lol

The American recruitment video is also a propaganda video but in the opposite direction...there in lies the comedy..now laugh!! ;D ;D >:D

eyephone said:
This what he always do to distract when he does not want people to know about things. He gets in a debate which goes into circles. So people wont see the previous comment. (no no no, that is not going to work) Remember this is not fakebook.

1. So trump supporters thought jfk jr was going to appear in Dallas yesterday. (Omegalul) Google (JFK jr, Dallas) This is so funny you cant make this up. Even if this is a meme. I do not see how he will come back alive and be in Dallas. There were hundreds of people (maybe thousands) at the event in the rain with Trump JFK jr flags. lol haha
2. Melania rolled her eyes at trump at the Alanta Braves world series game  :eek: Very viral picture twitter is going crazy over this. I mean she could of smiled and just sit down. But she made that face. (this is not the first time she has done this in the public)
3. 500k new jobs added. Winning?
4. Trump free Virginia campaign worked. That means Trump was not used to campaign with the new governor (But we all know Trump will try to get involved in future elections. So this new strategy might be an exception)

I did more digging and I think this is the underlying reason why they idolized JFK Jr. They think the magazine that JFK Jr. owned (George magazine) predicted a Trump presidency. However, this was never published in his magazine. Lol

Back