What happened to the IHB and some suggestions...

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]Another sub-forum suggestion, the Deals one is missing (for reason and USC).

And then you may want to add a Non-Irvine section so novas, graph and all the others can have a spot in the sandbox.

SoCal78 (and I assume Mr. SoCal): Thanks for continuing the spirit of the IHB... if you need any tech help... feel free to ask.[/quote]
Yeah, We need a Deals sub-forum that Cameray can post coupons for reason and I. :-X

SoCal, thank you for creating the site. I would like to become a forum sponsor if at all possible and help with the costs of keeping this forum going.

As we can see, it's the people that make the forum/blog. And not the other way around. I actually like seeing you guys bicker about everything and I miss that. What's the old website again? I....H.....Brokers? Hahaha! crazy.

[quote author="reason"]Uhhh...how do I reply to a specific post? =/[/quote]

Top-right "quote" button in each post box.

Don't make graphrix angry or he'll resume with his "search" stylings.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]

Don't make graphrix angry or he'll resume with his "search" stylings.[/quote]

Yes, sorry the buttons are a bit hard to read (as is the painfully small quoted text.) We're working on it as we speak. We'll either try to change these or reskin the board.

Don't make graphrix angry or he'll resume with his "search" stylings.[/quote]

Oh, cool! Thanks, IR2.

[quote author="Trooper"]A little birdie told me about this new forum.......HEY EVERYONE! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL![/quote]

Hey!! Howdy, Trooper. Good to see you.

[quote author="Trooper"]A little birdie told me about this new forum.......HEY EVERYONE! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL![/quote]

Ok, seriously, I just cried with happiness. It's so great to see you again!

[quote author="reason"]

Hey!! Howdy, Trooper. Good to see you.[/quote]

Testing the quote feature....

[quote author="nude"]Has anyone bought credits yet?[/quote]

Can someone clarify... If I "buy credits" does that just make it ad-free for me or for everyone? Personally, I don't much care, and I'd rather just send a paypal note to Mr. and Mrs. SC for their efforts.

Here's the link, you two... use it:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=GxHsGzWsywGgbV_ICiv5cic0Ozr1oedYcOvJgYz72Fs35JeCXI005ZknVFm&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1ffc45dc241d84e953d0e88f8d71535079b246201019c8adab

Edit to add: and I've made the change on my website www.irvinerealtorsite.com. There is much more to their forums shutdown than has been shared.

wowie zowie! its troop, back to hang out with the little people!

since we are making suggestions... maybe we can have a report or flag button; kinda of like craigslist, that way the mods don't have to do all the monitoring...

welcome back troop...

Welcome back trooper. Is there anyone else that was lost?

[quote author="StuffIt"]MOM - can you get RSS working?[/quote]

I am sorry, Son. I regret to inform you that Proboards, who is the owner of this software and hosts the site, intentionally unsupports RSS / XML feed at this time. However, we will continue to look into it.

Well, this forum is already better than the last one...

[quote author="nude"]Has anyone bought credits yet?[/quote]

Can someone clarify... If I "buy credits" does that just make it ad-free for me or for everyone? Personally, I don't much care, and I'd rather just send a paypal note to Mr. and Mrs. SC for their efforts.

Here's the link, you two... use it:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=GxHsGzWsywGgbV_ICiv5cic0Ozr1oedYcOvJgYz72Fs35JeCXI005ZknVFm&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1ffc45dc241d84e953d0e88f8d71535079b246201019c8adab[/quote]

Thanks, Deuce. (Wait, you're not IR2 anymore, right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)

If / when the ads are removed, it would appear ad-free for everybody, not just the user(s) who contribute credits to the site.

We might have an option available soon for those who wish to have a line of mention added in to the news fader, where we currently have our welcome message. That may go more along the lines of what Trojan was asking earlier. We'll see.

Back