The Wall

JIMHO, West is basically crazy and unhinged on his positions, yet not necessarily wrong on many of his basic points.

Last time I saw him speak was on Maher last year..

Speaking of Maher, wow did he come back from the writer strike with a solid move Right opening show.

JIMHO, West is basically crazy and unhinged on his positions, yet not necessarily wrong on many of his basic points.
I think RFK Jr. fits that same profile. Pharmaceutical companies are bad in many ways, but he takes it to the extreme by being completely anti-vaxx.

I think RFK Jr. fits that same profile. Pharmaceutical companies are bad in many ways, but he takes it to the extreme by being completely anti-vaxx.
After going down the C shot rabbit hole and finding a whole lot of WTAF (and continuing to see new WTAF stuff come out), I don't want to go down the anti-vax rabbit hole out of concern for what's there and how difficult it would be to navigate life through that lens.

Another Democrat switching to independent, although he has a big following with the libertarian right as well. How many ways is the vote going to be split next year? And who will it hurt most, Trump or Biden?

RFK Jr. is expected to drop his Democratic primary bid and launch an independent or third-party run​

Longtime environmental lawyer and anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is expected to announce Monday that he will drop his Democratic bid for president and run as an independent or third-party candidate, adding a wrinkle to a 2024 race currently heading toward a rematch between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.

Kennedy’s campaign has teased the announcement in the days leading up to a Monday afternoon speech in Philadelphia. In a recent video, Kennedy said there is corruption “in the leadership of both political parties” and said he wants to “rewrite the assumptions and change the habits of American politics.”

The video came shortly after Mediaite reported he planned to launch an independent bid.

Back to The Wall.

ELI5: Why is Biden going back on this? I saw some headline that he is reversing this but never got into the specifics. I think it's funny if he does do this because it just demonstrates more wag the dog in government.

Back