The New IHOmobile

iPhone vs Android debate.

Our experience with non-Tesla EVs have been much better and we don’t miss ours other than the Phone As A Key feature.

Teslas are getting a bit long in the tooth and while the Highland/new 3 is better… they are still behind in some standard vehicle features (360 cam, cross traffic detection, active blind spot monitors).

At $55k, the EV9 should be a better large 3-row SUV experience than the $80k Model X.

And next year… almost everybody will be able to use Superchargers.
I get it if you're looking for n SUV, but in that case you're way betetr off with a hybrid Toyota/Lexus.

I bet the SCs will have a small percentage of the ports available for non-Teslas - tiered memebership just like my golf club where I get tee time and driving range priority over those that opted for the cheaper tiers

I have no clue what allegory you're attempting but FYI my kid goes to a B10 school in that area and you would be very shocked at the depth of talent - lots of Nordic looking gals in very good shape - I would say as good as any school I've been to in CA, maybe even better these days given the huge DEI driven admissions across CA universities and the pervasive neuroses afflicting the young in our lovely economocially polarized state. The 3 story fitness center is usually packed.
You must be Hal (hint: Shallow Hal). Just got back from a work trip in Green Bay, i can tell you it’s quite the opposite.

In reference to Tesla vs other EV cars, 99% of new Teslas come with some sort of manufacture defects. Its quality is sh!t. All my neighbors, co-workers and myself included have issues with Tesla on different models( from roof leaks, squeaks/rattles, body panel misalignments, phone key works 1/2 of the time….) and yeah false mile range. I am lucky to get 150 mile on full charge.

You must be Hal (hint: Shallow Hal). Just got back from a work trip in Green Bay, i can tell you it’s quite the opposite.

In reference to Tesla vs other EV cars, 99% of new Teslas come with some sort of manufacture defects. Its quality is sh!t. All my neighbors, co-workers and myself included have issues with Tesla on different models( from roof leaks, squeaks/rattles, body panel misalignments, phone key works 1/2 of the time….) and yeah false mile range. I am lucky to get 150 mile on full charge.
Green Bay ain't Madison or Ann Arbor or Evanston or even Minneapolis. I once went to a wedding in rural WI which included the Heileman's Brewery tour in La Crosse, a Friday night fish fry, the church wedding where the pastor wished the Badgers and Packers good luck and the reception at the local "supper club" and didn't see the demo you're referring to.

Green Bay ain't Madison or Ann Arbor or Evanston or even Minneapolis. I once went to a wedding in rural WI which included the Heileman's Brewery tour in La Crosse, a Friday night fish fry, the church wedding where the pastor wished the Badgers and Packers good luck and the reception at the local "supper club" and didn't see the demo you're referring to.
Now you pick and choose your data just like LL. 😀

Green Bay is just my most recent trip. Columbus, Cleveland Ohio have same observation. Rural Midwest is even worse.

Now you pick and choose your data just like LL. 😀

Green Bay is just my most recent trip. Columbus, Cleveland Ohio have same observation. Rural Midwest is even worse.
Actually, neither of you are posting data, just first person anecdotes. This is similar to IHO claiming that the Irvine homes he toured in 2008 hadn't crashed very much --- It's completely meaningless, because it's only based on the places you've seen, not the entire state.

Wisconsin obesity is near the middle for all states, nothing exceptional. California, of course, is near the bottom.

1695927966728.png

Actually, neither of you are posting data, just first person anecdotes. This is similar to IHO claiming that the Irvine homes he toured in 2008 hadn't crashed very much --- It's completely meaningless, because it's only based on the places you've seen, not the entire state.

Wisconsin obesity is near the middle for all states, nothing exceptional. California, of course, is near the bottom.

View attachment 9231
DC - who knew? Must be the crack legacy of Marion Barry.

The Koreans followed the Japanese playbook line by line. I remember when Lexus was just a wannabe and when it was humbling to buy one, kind of like wearing a fake Rolex.

Korean cars are probably the most basic out of all the Asian brands. I would know because I rent budget and all they have are Korean cars for the cheapest rentals.

I agree. This is a fun game.

This is like ranking home builders. They all build shitty houses you just hope you get the least shitty of the bunch.

Back