The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

Attached are price sheets for all communities. Also shows the upgrades for each of the homesites. They pre-selected options. Specifically for Cira, Plan 2s & 3s have the upgraded appliances. Normally it's KitchenAid

Attachments

• Cira Price Sheet Final 2 10 22 ag.pdf
    821.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Terra Price Sheet Final 2 10 22 clv.pdf
    655.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Luna Price Sheet Final 2 10 22 clv.pdf
    853.8 KB · Views: 125
sleepy5136 said:
Attached are price sheets for all communities. Also shows the upgrades for each of the homesites. They pre-selected options. Specifically for Cira, Plan 2s & 3s have the upgraded appliances. Normally it's KitchenAid

So they're using Wolf appliances. Nice.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Hopefully they can get it in time and not let that delay escrow.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

my french door SZ ordered in late December. ETA is mid july. Gonna be 2 months late after Fresco COE.

Good luck Brookfield 😀

Danimal said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

my french door SZ ordered in late December. ETA is mid july. Gonna be 2 months late after Fresco COE.

Good luck Brookfield 😀

I ordered the French Door SZ on 1/22 and we're going to get it in June. That's with the internal dispenser. Without dispenser would be April. Mine is 36".

Originally, I ordered the side-by-side late December and it was going to be available end of August.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Cove DW too which is made by SZ.

They probably are ahead of single orders with SZ.

Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Yeah, they got the full set.  Over at Bluffs/Highland and Fresco, we didn't get Cove DW.

CalBears96 said:
Ready2Downsize said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Yeah, they got the full set.  Over at Bluffs/Highland and Fresco, we didn't get Cove DW.
You got Irvine though.

KitchenAid is currently having supply chain issues with their kitchen appliance lines.  Kudos to Brookfield for going with the upgrade to Wolf on these models.

anteaterMD said:
KitchenAid is currently having supply chain issues with their kitchen appliance lines.  Kudos to Brookfield for going with the upgrade to Wolf on these models.

Only Cira got the upgrades, though. Luna and Terra didn't get the upgrades.

IP did the same for Bluffs/Highland and Fresco due to KitchenAid not being able to deliver.

CalBears96 said:
anteaterMD said:

IP did the same for Bluffs/Highland and Fresco due to KitchenAid not being able to deliver.

Yes, thanks for the clarification; I was speaking with regards to Cira.

Anyone have thoughts on Jenn Air vs Wolf appliances?  Curious to know if anyone has had experience with both.

anteaterMD said:
CalBears96 said:
anteaterMD said:

Yes, thanks for the clarification; I was speaking with regards to Cira.

Anyone have thoughts on Jenn Air vs Wolf appliances?  Curious to know if anyone has had experience with both.

JennAir is owned by Whirlpool which also owns KitchenAid. I had JennAir in my TR kitchen. The oven had a cheap plastic fan which broke a couple times. Easy fix ($5 part) but annoying. This was many years ago and I think they were an independent company then.

I've only heard good about Wolf. I was hoping it would be offered by my builder but they have Thermador and I wouldn't get that brand again.

Was anyone successful in purchasing a home today? Unfortunately, by the time I got a call all the bigger homes were gone so curious when people registered for the priority list that were able to purchase today - we registered back in April 2021. 

We were told prices are expected to go up around $50k next phase.

poonie1999 said:
Was anyone successful in purchasing a home today? Unfortunately, by the time I got a call all the bigger homes were gone so curious when people registered for the priority list that were able to purchase today - we registered back in April 2021. 

What time did you get a call?

poonie1999 said:

Wow you?re pretty early too. They said the list opened in March 2021.

Also, I?m assuming by bigger homes you mean Cira plan 2/3?  We registered in Aug 2021 and Only plan 1 was available when we got the call. Forgot to ask about Luna though. Was Luna still available? TIA  :)

Ugh? $50k is a huge increase. I was thinking more like 10% only.  :-X

cupcakezzz said:
poonie1999 said:

Wow you?re pretty early too. They said the list opened in March 2021.

Also, I?m assuming by bigger homes you mean Cira plan 2/3?  We registered in Aug 2021 and Only plan 1 was available when we got the call. Forgot to ask about Luna though. Was Luna still available? TIA  :)

Ugh? $50k is a huge increase. I was thinking more like 10% only.  :-X

Did you mean $10k or 1%, perhaps? 10% would make it more than $120k increase.  ;D

I think their phase 1 pricing is a bit low, so they went with $50k increase for phase 2.

Got the call around 12, what about you USCTrojanCPA? 

Yes, only the plan 1's were still available.  It sounds like even for next phase there might be a couple people ahead of us wanting 2/3's.  Does anyone know if they're prioritizing cash buyers?

I know during the live web call they did at the end of 2021 they said they would NOT be, but than the email they sent out about the sales call said they would prioritize by date stamp + buyers with no contingencies (which I assume means all cash?)

I didn?t get my call until yesterday afternoon, and at that time only Terra was left (we signed up at the end of October). What surprised me was that I got a call at all considering how many people must be ahead of me! Of course, I?m sure the demand for Terra is considerably lower than for Cira.

The whole process seems very cumbersome to me?  Why not ask people what homes they're interested in so they're not calling everyone for everything? 

Seems like there could be a much easier/quicker way to do this - with more transparency on where you are on their list and what chances you have and at what phase  :)

Back