The graves in Irvine

speaking of burger talk, i called the habit at culver/walnut and they dont have the jalapeno tempura burger.

qwerty said:
speaking of burger talk, i called the habit at culver/walnut and they dont have the jalapeno tempura burger.

Did they have it before or was it never there?  That would be interesting to try.

jmoney74 said:
qwerty said:

Did they have it before or was it never there?  That would be interesting to try.

apparently they had it there before, but no longer available.

qwerty said:
Try putting an onion ring on the patty and fill the hollow circle inside the onion ring with the free jalapeno slices from the condiment bar. 

Happiness said:
qwerty said:
Try putting an onion ring on the patty and fill the hollow circle inside the onion ring with the free jalapeno slices from the condiment bar.

nice

Happiness said:
qwerty said:

its not the same. fried jalapenos and uncooked jalapenos taste different. ill guess ill have to stick with the jalapeno coins (fried) at Red Robin.

qwerty said:
qwerty said:

The one in lake forest doesn't have it either. Must have been very limited time only.

All this burger talk and I don't see any love for Umami Burger.

This is my favorite:

s_1628_full_img_1428333677.jpg

Haven't tried the Irvine Costa Mesa one, just the Santa Monica one, nice fusion type of burgers but not the cheapest place when you think of burgers.

yeah i second peters gourmade. it is really good. well let me clarify, excellent burgers, just average shoestring fries.

Petes gourmade, very nice, and they've expanded and can text in your order ftw
Houstons has pretty good burgers as well, not cheap tho

Speaking of burgers, anyone watching women's World Cup? Or do women get no love here on TI?  Potentially a U.S. vs England final on 4th of July wknd.

woman are good for one thing :)

i said i would only watch the finals if the US made it and they did so im going to watch. outside of womens tennis ive never been able to get into watching womens sports. i think it was that monica seles grunt that got me hooked.

qwerty said:
woman are good for one thing :)

i said i would only watch the finals if the US made it and they did so im going to watch. outside of womens tennis ive never been able to get into watching womens sports. i think it was that monica seles grunt that got me hooked.

Monica Seles. Funny. Are you sure it wasn't anna kournikova? Yes. This is your opportunity to put up a pic :)

Back