The graves in Irvine

SubSolar said:
Haven't had the nerve to try the Slater's 50/50 yet. Got scared when I heard the patty alone is 2,200 calories.

Yeah, you can get it with bacon in the bun and meat patty.

But, holy smokes. I've never seen the G Burger. That's gotta be enough calories for a family of 4.

I think slaters kept some of the workers from the prior establishment that used to occupy that location

Slaters is overrated. I like my bacon looking like a piece of bacon. Not apart of the patty.

What's up with the title of the thread changing from the graves in Irvine to best burger in Irvine back to the graves in Irvine???

So .... yaliuos burger-meisters think they are funny with ground beef chatter.  ;D

They demonstrate that they lack the cajones to answer the questions about their faux feng shei

For you ESL newbies, look up the word "hypocrisy". See if the shu fits.  ::)

Now, wie return yu tu the burger babble.

Our Gang said:
So .... yaliuos burger-meisters think they are funny with ground beef chatter.  ;D

They demonstrate that they lack the cajones to answer the questions about their faux feng shei

For you ESL newbies, look up the word "hypocrisy". See if the shu fits.  ::)

Now, wie return yu tu the burger babble.

So you want to talk about who's going to fund the cemetery? (someone mentioned no federal funding due to the distance of the other one)

Social programs I don't believe in:
California bullet train that part of it will share train tracks with freight/commuter trains. (Is that consider a bullet train)

I don't believe in raising the minimum wage across, as the ex state senator who sponsored the cemetery.

I don't care what you think.    ;)

Answering questions with questions is a sure sign that you don't have - or care to give - answers.    :eek:    Are you going dark on this, or are we back to burgers?

Tell us the all rules for faux feng shei. How can you live by a preserved native grave site in Irvine?     

So you want to talk about who's going to fund the cemetery? (someone mentioned no federal funding due to the distance of the other one)

What does this mean to the residence of Irvine? This means a Great Park cemetery must be state owned and operated. The federal government will not be paying the tab to fully build out, much less pay for the ongoing maintenance of the cemetery.

Sound like what you heard?  It's fabricated by Chen, aka Rakefire.  'Someone' has his head where the sun don?t shine.

Our Gang said:
I don't care what you think.    ;)

Answering questions with questions is a sure sign that you don't have - or care to give - answers.    :eek:    Are you going dark on this, or are we back to burgers?

Tell us the all rules for faux feng shei. How can you live by a preserved native grave site in Irvine?   

Like I said before, if your for the cemetery you are for increasing minimum wages (as the ex state senator).

Btw- If minimum wages increase, expect prices at the store to increase.

Yu can?t/won't answer about faux feng shei? How do you live on native burials?

Now you try to deflect the question with minimum wage? Weak, very weak.

You sound like an ESL type, correct?  ::)   

Like I said before, if your for the cemetery you are for increasing minimum wages (as the ex state senator).

Skip the economics, answer the Feng Shei question. Nothing was stated about being for or against anything.  You are hiding, why so afraid?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yet another burger bozo (you may need Wikipedia for that phrase):

Anyone tried Five Guys burger? I'd like to try that next.

Yes, please! Go try the Five Guys in Fresno, we'll await your report.  :p

That's how politics go. Am I lying? State Senator Silvia the person who drafted the cemetery bill is for increasing the minimum wage. (Google it)

#factsdontlie

Our Gang said:
Yu can?t/won't answer about faux feng shei? How do you live on native burials?

Now you try to deflect the question with minimum wage? Weak, very weak.

You sound like an ESL type, correct?  ::)   

Skip the economics, answer the Feng Shei question. Nothing was stated about being for or against anything.  You are hiding, why so afraid?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yet another burger bozo (you may need Wikipedia for that phrase):

Anyone tried Five Guys burger? I'd like to try that next.

Yes, please! Go try the Five Guys in Fresno, we'll await your report.  :p

That's how politics go. Am I lying? State Senator Silvia the person who drafted the cemetery bill is for increasing the minimum wage. (Google it)

Your ignorance is showing.    ;D  You didn't Google anything, or maybe you just forgot what Rakefire told you to say.

When you don't state the facts accurately you are lying, yes indeed you are.

So ...... liar, we are all waiting for you to answer the question. How can faux feng sheites live on top of native American burials?

Irvine soil contains aboriginal bones, as a map shows earlier in this string (and it was not my map). Right next to homes! Children walk there!

Irvine is one big 5,000 (some will say 9,000) year old tomb. All you newbie-NIMBYs bought your fancy homes in a giant boneyard, now what?

Did you get a feng shei waiver from FP in the disclosures?

Btw - evading and not answering is a form of lying as well.  :-\

Maybe someone should help this poor person?  ::)

Our Gang said:

Your ignorance is showing.    ;D  You didn't Google anything, or maybe you just forgot what Rakefire told you to say.

When you don't state the facts accurately you are lying, yes indeed you are.

So ...... liar, we are all waiting for you to answer the question. How can faux feng sheites live on top of native American burials?

Irvine soil contains aboriginal bones, as a map shows earlier in this string (and it was not my map). Right next to homes! Children walk there!

Irvine is one big 5,000 (some will say 9,000) year old tomb. All you newbie-NIMBYs bought your fancy homes in a giant boneyard, now what?

Did you get a feng shei waiver from FP in the disclosures?

Btw - evading and not answering is a form of lying as well.  :-\

Maybe someone should help this poor person?  ::)

"Quirk-Silva voted to increase the minimum wage while Kim said she opposes the move."

Source: oc register 3/17/14http://m.ocregister.com/articles/kim-604665-silva-quirk.html

I guess my ideology is different from you. Are you a Democrat?

Back