The graves in Irvine

SubSolar said:
jmoney74 said:
Anyone recommend any good burger spots?

Try Mick's Karma Bar and Scott's Restaurant & Bar. Best I've found in OC so far. Nothing like Father's Office in LA though.

tried it.. really good.  Not sure if you went there when they first opened.. but they started skimpin on the fries!  wth! ;)

Their basil lemonade is great too.. gotta head back soon.

jmoney74 said:
SubSolar said:
jmoney74 said:

Try Mick's Karma Bar and Scott's Restaurant & Bar. Best I've found in OC so far. Nothing like Father's Office in LA though.

tried it.. really good.  Not sure if you went there when they first opened.. but they started skimpin on the fries!  wth! ;)

Anyone tried Slater's 50/50? Peanut Butter Jealousy is amazing. Yes. That's peanut butter in your burger.

Our Gang said:
eyephone said:
Our Gang said:
yaliu07 said:
jmoney74 said:

I really like In-N-Out.

Me too USA owned and they hire 'merican kids.

I guess your grave thread turned into a burger thread.  :D

Just another way of 'going dark'. 

So .... I really like my In-n-Out animal style. Their burger meat comes from dead cows.

Do you think we don't know that?

So ...... considering the many thousands of burials in Irvine?s soil, I ask again about this preserved vacant lot:

Is this area of known burial site FS safe?
Or is there an exclusion zone for FS dwelling and of what size/area?
Do children walk past or on the site?
Are home values lower because of the site?
How do the dense developed residents feel about a burial site just outside their door?
Was it in their disclosure documents?
Have they been polled about their feelings?
Are there any plans to relocate the tombs? Perhaps to the hills?
Many other Irvine preserved aboriginal sites, or just this one?

?Don't let others twists the truth?.  Tell them you love the veterans, but Great Park is no place for veterans cemetery.?
8)

If you guys haven't try G Burger yet, you should try it.  But make sure you can open your mouth really wide. :)http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,4233.msg219879.html#msg219879

images

eatthis said:
jmoney74 said:
SubSolar said:
jmoney74 said:

Anyone tried Slater's 50/50? Peanut Butter Jealousy is amazing. Yes. That's peanut butter in your burger.

Haven't had the nerve to try the Slater's 50/50 yet. Got scared when I heard the patty alone is 2,200 calories.

Back