Tesla Cybertruck

Someone please post if when one goes on display at Fashion Island or Irvine showroom. I know Buena Park has one already.

Someone please post if when one goes on display at Fashion Island or Irvine showroom. I know Buena Park has one already.
i asked both of them but they both said they aren’t getting one. Anything could change. I drove to SD to see it before the BP one was there. The shopping center in SD is very nice, feels like Spectrum and Fashion Island had a baby.

Oh yeah... I think I've been to Westfield... has a skating rink?

That's not TIC, they have offices in SD but no malls unless you count the La Jolla one as a "mall".

I'm mixing it up with their NorCal ones. Maybe that's why so many NorCal people move to Irvine because they are familiar with TIC "style:.

Oh yeah... I think I've been to Westfield... has a skating rink?

That's not TIC, they have offices in SD but no malls unless you count the La Jolla one as a "mall".

I'm mixing it up with their NorCal ones. Maybe that's why so many NorCal people move to Irvine because they are familiar with TIC "style:.

You feel right at home here if you have lived in Irvine.

I have the feeling in the coming months we will see a lot more of these, not because the CT is necessarily bad at off-roading but because it is creating a brand new group of off-roading beginner. It's still a 3 tons truck.

I have the feeling in the coming months we will see a lot more of these, not because the CT is necessarily bad at off-roading but because it is creating a brand new group of off-roading beginner. It's still a 3 tons truck.

I'd be happy to winch or pull a CT out of trouble. Just wondering, do they come with stock recovery points?

Back