Stonegate information page is now up with 4 new neighborhoods!

Signed up despite usctrojancpas warning, got a call about 15 minutes after, lady was nice, a little to syrupy for me, but at least not cocky.  Will see how this goes

ps99472 said:
What kind of land is SG being built on?  Strawberry farms?

Yes, former agriculture land. Not sure if there were any previous uses before that. Part of the property also had nursery functions.

ucla bruin said:
Anyone stopping by the sales gallery this weekend?

probably not till Sunday... if anyone goes on Saturday, please ask about the property tax/Mello Roos... thanks

Those Sales Gallery previews are painful for me. I don't like *having* to talk to the salespeople and that's the only option you have.

I just want to see the models.

irvinehomeowner said:
Those Sales Gallery previews are painful for me. I don't like *having* to talk to the salespeople and that's the only option you have.

I just want to see the models.

Hopefully they'll have the sales sheet...  I'm still iffy about these homes...  have a feeling tax rate will be 1.8% like SGE.. which will make these less attractive..  drove by yesterday...  Maricopa models seems finished.. they're gonna stucco the first phase soon..  so again the first phase will be inflated prices due to preset upgrades.. sigh....

Went to Maricopa and San Marcos. Maricopa is true SFR, HOA is expected to be $110 and supp taxes about $4200, base starts at $725k $785k.

SM starts at $625k, taxes about $3600 and only one HOA of $110 (surprisingly).

EDIT: I just saw that I put $725k instead of $785k. My bad... probably got some people excited there.

irvinehomeowner said:
Went to Maricopa and San Marcos. Maricopa is true SFR, HOA is expected to be $110 and supp taxes about $4200, base starts at $725k.

SM starts at $625k, taxes about $3600 and only one HOA of $110 (surprisingly).

So 1 HOA and tax of around 1.6%? not too bad

BTW: The models were not open at Maricopa or SM but I saw one of the salespersons take an FCB family through one so you could see them if you were probably showing enough interest as a Phase 1 buyer.

irvinehomeowner said:
BTW: The models were not open at Maricopa or SM but I saw one of the salespersons take an FCB family through one so you could see them if you were probably showing enough interest as a Phase 1 buyer.

Do you have to bring a suitcase of cash to show your interest? 

Back