Stock picks

Small caps have been hit and bottomed earlier this year. Any small caps that have been hit hard but are close to profitability and with a strong balance sheet, now would be a good time to DCA into. Easy multi-baggers in the coming years.

Now it's big techs' turn to be hit in the next several month (perhaps all the way until Q1, Q2 2023). For me, TSLA <$200, FANG (except for Netflix, never quite saw it in Netflix but I am sure you would still make money in the next 2-3 years). You might feel like the biggest knife catcher right now but you will thank yourself in 5 to 10 years. Never bet against America.

If disney gets to 79-80, I think I'll sell some puts. It would be a 8 year low. Tesla has broken the neckline of a multi year chart. Going MUCH lower imo.

Last edited:
Looks like TSLA is diving toward $100. Hopefully my lowball limit orders on a number of stocks will get triggered.

Hmm. How will the current crusade against gas stoves impact propane stocks like SPH in the future?

(Propane is a byproduct of petroleum refining and natural gas processing)

The only “Auto” stock I own…under $200 pick at it…

• Oct 5, 2017
  • Maybe its like Ferrari (RACE). When I bought that stock it was around $35-$38 after the offering in 2016. I told clients, "its not a car company...its a object, piece of art or a collectible." Yah, they make cars but this was not GM, C or even Fiat. That way of looking at it is why it now trades at a fairly unsustainable multiple but hey, I am not complaining.

Anybody buy RDFN late December in the low $4's? I remember having my order ready then something told me it was going down to $2... bleh!

Anybody buy RDFN late December in the low $4's? I remember having my order ready then something told me it was going down to $2... bleh!

If I had a crystal ball I would have bought more TSLA earlier with my buddies, and more BA last year.

Interesting coincidence:
* I own both TSLA and BA shares purchased from earlier.
* For both TSLA and BA shares my dollar cost averaging price is $160/share.
* Both TSLA and BA shares dropped to $111-$113 but my large limit order was set at $100.
* Today both TSLA and BA is priced at $215-216.

My TSLA cost basis is all messed up, I bought a couple splits back - still up but who knows how much.

I think TSLA will kill it this next quarter, Model Y is waitlisted until past March now. I want to buy some calls that expire after Q2 earnings but will probably try to wait for a pullback before doing so.

Back