Stock picks

OCLuvr said:
Is anyone buying anything?

I have a few limit orders on SSO.

Earlier this week I told my coworker in Ukraine that if he wanted to leave he should go right away.  He is probably stuck on the road in heavy traffic now.

The pins that pricked is Putin. It was in plain sight sometimes.

How many time have you heard, friendly fire. In combat and wars casualties of NATO could spark a massive unwanted strikes from US and allies in respond to USSR miss-steps. We would then pull into an unwanted confrontations with ruskies.

The time is to be defensive and loads with liquidity.

OCLuvr said:

With both fists...be selective, lots of chart breakdowns but lots of opportunities.  Traded long SQ on earnings yesterday.  Love these markets!! Remember...

IT?S A MARKET OF STOCKS, NOT A STOCK MARKET

Not at all....They opened Disneyland again and its a sprinkley Wednesday....I got an annual pass, a pocket full or quarters...the day off work, and there are no lines... ;D ;D >:D

Sentiment is super bearish, yet investors are buying the dip. Perhaps they aren't as bearish as the reports suggest. The only question is how much dry powder do they have as liquidity continues to drain.

Compressed-Village said:
Sentiment is super bearish, yet investors are buying the dip. Perhaps they aren't as bearish as the reports suggest. The only question is how much dry powder do they have as liquidity continues to drain.

Watch for a significant intraday reversal....indicates a near term bottom.

morekaos said:
OCLuvr said:

With both fists...be selective, lots of chart breakdowns but lots of opportunities.  Traded long SQ on earnings yesterday.  Love these markets!! Remember...

IT?S A MARKET OF STOCKS, NOT A STOCK MARKET

Hope someone followed me in on that one?stock is up $20 in the aftermarket? easy pickn?s.

SQ was a great call.  Do you use earning whispers to check up-coming company earnings calls?

I bought some WEAT, CORN and SOYB. Not as exciting.

eyephone said:
So what is the story behind FL.
When Nike released q1 earnings they talked about supply chain. Also, Nike is selling dtc through its website and app.

I guess I dont see the buzz behind Foot locker.

What did I say about foot locker?
Basically everything I said is true regarding Nike.  (this is back in October 2021)

momopi said:
SQ was a great call.  Do you use earning whispers to check up-coming company earnings calls?

I bought some WEAT, CORN and SOYB. Not as exciting.

One of a slew of trades done yesterday.  Out of my call positions already and moved on.  I have traded that stock for years and had quite a good feel for the earnings report.  That one was a layup.

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
When Nike released q1 earnings they talked about supply chain. Also, Nike is selling dtc through its website and app.
Basically everything I said is true regarding Nike.  (this is back in October 2021)

I cancelled my limit orders on FL and NKE earlier this week.  Hoping the stock will drop more.

P.S.  Sold FL yesterday at $39.9287 and bought wheat and corn.  @_@https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...cKwRkm6wuEBNi-uJvsTsCG_3gc4JP5gQ=w836-h627-no

momopi said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:

I cancelled my limit orders on FL and NKE earlier this week.  Hoping the stock will drop more.

Did you at least put the stock Eye?

Back