Stock picks

Thought I missed out on RDFN but earnings weren't very good and they are back down again after hours.  Might pick some up tomorrow but if they can't meet expectations in this RE market then they're in for some pain when things slow down.

aquabliss said:
Wow Restoration  Hardware is  up big time today.  Should have bought some after I attended the Irvine Warehouse Sale and watched people claw there way over each other to buy thousands of dollars worth of stained and damaged furniture.  Some of which  I purchased myself.

RH is up whopping 21 % today. Holly cow.

eyephone said:
Eix drop due to the fires.
I think good long term play.

Utility stocks tend to behave like bonds, so the prospect of higher rates this week could also be putting pressure on EIX.

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
Eix drop due to the fires.
I think good long term play.

Utility stocks tend to behave like bonds, so the prospect of higher rates this week could also be putting pressure on EIX.

Look what happened to Sempra energy. Bounced right back after that inquiry in LA area.

morekaos said:
morekaos said:
If TGT can close over 59.50...possible breakout

Breakout, probably will fill the gap now to around $69-70

Now this.  Not sure if anything will come of it but it will move this stock higher...now $72 to fill the gap.

Amazon will buy Target in 2018, influential tech analyst Gene Munster predicts

Loup Ventures' Gene Munster predicts Amazon will buy Target this year.
"Target is the ideal offline partner for Amazon for two reasons, shared demographic and manageable but comprehensive store count," Munster says.
Target shares rose 3.6 percent Tuesday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/amazon-will-buy-target-in-2018-influential-tech-analyst-gene-munster-predicts.html

morekaos said:
morekaos said:
morekaos said:

Now this.  Not sure if anything will come of it but it will move this stock higher...now $72 to fill the gap.

"Target is the ideal offline partner for Amazon for two reasons, shared demographic and manageable but comprehensive store count," Munster says.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/02/amazon-will-buy-target-in-2018-influential-tech-analyst-gene-munster-predicts.html

wow this would be wild!

morekaos said:
morekaos said:
morekaos said:

OK, hit $72 so that was my target.  Your on your own now but 35%-40% including dividend in 10 months?  Not too shabby.

Not sure...I have too much in financials but not sure if I should pull out of the sector.  I would put into Vanguard but that's just more stocks.  Maybe I should invest in Vanguard's oversea's fund instead.

Stocks like Amazon, Google, Costco, Appl are too expensive.

Now that Edison could not support at
$68 I like it now at $62.  Probably not a trade but I think the 3.9% dividend is safe and a little boring but cheap.

Just started on Robinhood.. thanks for the heads up guys!  ::)

Finally.. free trades.

jmoney74 said:

Finally.. free trades.

Stick to the limit orders.  My market orders on Robinhood seem to be significantly in their favor.  Makes me wonder if they execute the order for a better price and stick it to me a few cents per share to make some profit. 

aquabliss said:
jmoney74 said:

Finally.. free trades.

Stick to the limit orders.  My market orders on Robinhood seem to be significantly in their favor.  Makes me wonder if they execute the order for a better price and stick it to me a few cents per share to make some profit.

I never do market orders.

eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:

Finally.. free trades.

I would take a step back from the market.

I did a small order today on a stock today.. holding for some of them.  Good buying opportunity IMO.

morekaos said:
I like Target at $55.  11PE. 4.3% dividend. Whats not to like?

I am officially out of my whole position on TGT at $82...56% including dividend...I'll take that!  Next.

Back