SCOTUS

No one knows..... So many to choose from....

Anyway, if The Tang Menace really wanted to make everyone's head spin he should nominate Merrick Garland.

The nominee will be female. The hearings will take place in late October with one party doing their best to "Kavenaugh" the new Justice. A vote is likely in Mid-November post election. We'll see soon enough.

There isn't enough popcorn on the planet to sustain this kind of event watching.

My .02c

eyephone said:
Soylent Green Is People said:
Great...Now we have wildfires on both coasts......

Many Christians have asked "Why isn't America found in Revelations?"  - because we've likely torn ourselves apart as a nation. That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it.

My .02c

Trump the anti christ?

The Anti Christ is a likeable and very trustworthy character. Does that sound like Trump?

My money is on Bezos.

Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:

Many Christians have asked "Why isn't America found in Revelations?"  - because we've likely torn ourselves apart as a nation. That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it.

My .02c

Trump the anti christ?

The Anti Christ is a likeable and very trustworthy character. Does that sound like Trump?

My money is on Bezos.

Very trustworthy? Covid is a joke. No need to worry. Someone sneezes during WH meeting. Make a dash and everybody leaves the room. He calls US soldiers and his supporters losers. Lol

eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:

My .02c

Trump the anti christ?

My money is on Bezos.

Very trustworthy? Covid is a joke. No need to worry. Someone sneezes during WH meeting. Make a dash and everybody leaves the room. He calls US soldiers and his supporters losers. Lol

Then why do you think he's the anti christ? The anti christ has everyone's SUPPORT. Everyone trusts the anti christ.

That does not sound like Trump to me.

Bezos otoh knows what you read, who you know, who your friends are, what movies you watch. He controls a national newspaper, wants to be your bank, wants to have you buy groceries with no need for actual money to change hands, wants to be your pharmacy etc etc.

Obviously most "trust" bezos. They freely give him lots of data every day.

Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:

My .02c

Trump the anti christ?

My money is on Bezos.

Then why do you think he's the anti christ? The anti christ has everyone's SUPPORT. Everyone trusts the anti christ.

That does not sound like Trump to me.

Bezos otoh knows what you read, who you know, who your friends are, what movies you watch. He controls a national newspaper, wants to be your bank, wants to have you buy groceries with no need for actual money to change hands, wants to be your pharmacy etc etc.

Obviously most "trust" bezos. They freely give him lots of data every day.

But Trump hates Latinos...
Isn%u2019t Donald Jr. girlfriend LatinX. I guess she needs to leave according to Trump.

Bezos seems more like The Anti-Santa at this point unless he starts wading into religion at some future point in time.

"He knows when you are sleeping... He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes...."

Better watch out, indeed!

I've seen more tears flow over secular saint Ginsburg in the last 24 hours than those shed over any Pope who has died in the last 50 years. Crazy times.

My .02c

Didn't expect that but a pleasant surprise...

Donald Trump sets SATURDAY as day he'll name Supreme Court pick as Mitt Romney joins Republican senators in backing president, ensuring an election-year vote on nomination
President Donald Trump said he will announce his nominee to the Supreme Court on Saturday at the White House
Trump has enough Republican support to get his pick confirmed this year
Senator Mitt Romney - the last remaining Republican holdout - said he would back the president and vote for a Supreme Court nominee in an election year
South Carolina Sen Lindsey Graham expressed confidence in Trump's chances of rushing through a Supreme Court pick in an interview Monday
It came after Iowa Sen Chuck Grassley and Colorado Sen Cory Gardner confirmed that they will back a hearing for Trump's nominee
Trump has said he is 'strongly considering' four or five women to take over Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat following her death last week 
Amy Coney Barrett is said to be the frontrunner after she met with the president at the White House on Monday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8760277/Trump-sets-SATURDAY-Supreme-Court-pick-Mitt-Romney-joins-GOP-senators-backing-president.html

I ?heard? she worked her way through college by selling drugs but then none of her customers can remember the transactions.

Although she is religious she had an abortion as a teenager under an alias - so says an acquaintance who was sworn to secrecy under a death threat.

A ?reliable? BLM supporter claims she shot an unarmed black lady and her child but was able to pin the charge and conviction on a black man.

I?m being sick and sarcastic on purpose but have a feeling what the dems will attempt will far exceed any of the above.

Thank you Harry Reid and his nuclear option.

#Winning...that number will be over 50% by the time they vote her in...promises made..promises kept.

Poll boost for Amy Coney Barrett as 48% now say she should be confirmed with support even up among Democrats as she begins second day of SCOTUS confirmation questions
A new poll released Wednesday shows 48 per cent of registered voters believe Amy Coney Barrett should be confirmed to the Supreme Court
This is a rise from previous polls, where a vast majority of Democrats felt her nomination should be blocked s close to the election
But Democratic support for the confirmation jumped by 13 points Wednesday
The new numbers come as Barrett faced a full day of questions on Tuesday from the 22 members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, each getting 30 minutes
She will face her second and final day of grilling on Wednesday as senators are given an additional 20 minutes to interact with Barrett

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8839147/48-say-ACB-confirmed-begins-second-day-confirmation-questions.html

...and #WINNING!!! ;D >:D

Senate on track to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court in final vote this eve - and White House is planning outdoor gathering to celebrate
Mike Pence will not go to the Capitol for the Senate vote on Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation Monday evening after five of his aides contracted coronavirus
'Vice President Pence is campaigning in Minnesota today. The VP is not planning to be at the Senate tonight unless his vote is needed,' an aide to Pence said
The Republican-majority Senate is expected to easily confirm Barrett, a 7th Circuit appellate judge, without needing Pence's tie-breaking vote
The vote will follow the Sunday 51-48 nearly party-line vote to advance Barrett's nomination and commence 30 hours of debate in the Senate
The White House is planning a Rose Garden celebration of her confirmation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8880081/Senate-vote-ACB-nomination-Pence-presiding-despite-exposure-COVID-multiple-aides.html

No one knows..... So many to choose from....

"We'll see soon enough."

There isn't enough popcorn on the planet to sustain this kind of event watching.

My .02c (sic)

1.  We saw, didn't we!
2.  There's still lots of popcorn available, everywhere.  You're zero for two and going down hard and fast.
3.  You indicated two one-hundredths of a cent, not two cents.

Ignorance breeds hatred as Leftists demonstrate constantly.

http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com

Attachments

• ````How liberals protest.jpg
    ````How liberals protest.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 125
How is liar loan doing? You and liar are the only who use the word sic and both have far right extreme views.

Yes @StarmanMBA

It's not two cents, but .02c is to me more visibly pleasing than 0.2c. Besides, my internet opinions also are worth about two hundredths of two cents anyway, yes?

SGIP

eyephone said:
How is liar loan doing? You and liar are the only who use the word sic and both have far right extreme views.

How many times have I comment about this? But you never respond.
It is all good. You tend to run away just like Liar. (Too easy)

#burneraccount

Here we go...He can nominate a black woman and keep his campaign promise, and dump his crappy VP and kill three birds with one stone.  I just don't think she is bright enough to get through the confirmation process.  In leu of that threefer...here are a few of his other choices.  Any way you cut it, it's going to be a push for the court.

Biden WILL nominate first black woman to SCOTUS to replace judge Stephen Breyer, 83, this summer: Choices include judge who provoked Republicans with 'Presidents aren't Kings' ruling and sister of Stacey Abrams
Justice Stephen Breyer will step down from the Supreme Court at the end of the current term
At 83, Breyer is the court's oldest member
Breyer had been under pressure from liberal activists to retire
Biden promised during campaign to nominate a black woman to the high court
'The president has stated and reiterated his commitment to nominating a black woman to the Supreme Court and certainly stands by that,' Jen Psaki said
Among likely contenders are federal Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson and Leondra Kruger, a justice on California's Supreme Court
Another contender is Judge J. Michelle Childs, of the Federal District Court in S.C., who is being pushed as a non-Ivy candidate who has diverse experience
Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said Biden's pick would be confirmed with 'all deliberate speed'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10444619/Stephen-Breyer-83-retire-SCOTUS-27-years.html

Isn?t excluding people because of the color of their skin racist? Isn?t excluding someone because of their gender wrong??thought so.

Back