SCOTUS

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Knowing that global sales of Jolibee is less than McDonalds?...Yah, that takes a degree in business to surmise.

You talked about the lines and the wait time. You made it seem like the demand was like Popeyes chicken sandwich. (Big demad for Popeyes chicken sandwich) But after I shared the sales info, your hype story vanished.

Lines in heavily Phillipino Daly City were around the block.  Same with the Carson opening.  Popeyes was a brilliant marketing strategy nothing more.  Flips will still stand in line for Jollibee but not you haole's.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Knowing that global sales of Jolibee is less than McDonalds?...Yah, that takes a degree in business to surmise.

You talked about the lines and the wait time. You made it seem like the demand was like Popeyes chicken sandwich. (Big demad for Popeyes chicken sandwich) But after I shared the sales info, your hype story vanished.

Lines in heavily Phillipino Daly City were around the block.  Same with the Carson opening.  Popeyes was a brilliant marketing strategy nothing more.  Flips will still stand in line for Jollibee but not you haole's.

Hmm: Isn?t Flips kind of racist or derogatory term to use ? (I know you and your family is from the Philippines)

Just asking.?

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

This is unbelievable! Are you bringing down Popeyes? Do you honestly think Americans will choose Jollibeeee over Popeyes? (give me a break)

It's not cakeist if a flip calls flips flips. You know how that goes.  As for Popeyes I wasn't making a comparison just an observation of a brilliantly conceived and executed marketing plan that generated millions in free publicity for an OK sandwich..I admire their savvy manipulation of the useful idiots.

morekaos said:
It's not cakeist if a flip calls flips flips. You know how that goes.  As for Popeyes I wasn't making a comparison just an observation of a brilliantly conceived and executed marketing plan that generated millions in free publicity for an OK sandwich..I admire their savvy manipulation of the useful idiots.

He put his hand on the Bible and lies. This is unbelievable...

morekaos said:

This is unbelievable. You are calling people that you don?t know idiots. It was not manipulation. It?s called pure genius to come up with a good tasting sandwich that is cheaper than the big time chicken fast food competitor. (I?m not going to say the name, but you know who I?m talking about) Then you have the odocity to say it?s an ok sandwich.

I have to ask. Since you say the founder/owner/whatever his title of Jolli went to your wedding. Maybe you should tell him to create a better chicken sandwich than Popeyes. Also, tell him to create a bigger demad for the chicken sandwich than Popeyes.
(Wait pause, we all know that won?t happen)

Yah, OK...anyways, back on topic....

From Kavanaugh to 9/11, from slavery to offensive tweets: How recent New York Times reporting controversies and embarrassing apologies have called into question the credibility of the 'newspaper of record'

The New York Times has repeatedly come under fire in recent weeks for both its coverage and a number of inappropriate social media posts
On Saturday the paper apologized for a tweet that described claims Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh thrust his penis in a girl's face at Yale as 'harmless fun'
It later revised the story about those allegations to say one of Kavanaugh's alleged victims has no memory of the incident and refused to be interviewed
Last week the Times apologized for a tweet that described airplanes taking aim at the Twin Towers on 9/11, not terrorists
In August, two senior Times staff members were accused of racism on Twitter
The outlet faced more direct scrutiny in late August after it published its '1619 Project' analyzing the history of slavery and institutional racism in the US
A number of conservatives lambasted the project, accusing the Times of dredging up racial tensions that have long been laid to rest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7468933/New-York-Times-reporting-controversies-embarrassing-apologies-call-credibility-question.html

Yay, I won. I guess he doesn?t want to talk about chicken. Sounds like a chicken. (Bad joke I know, but I couldn?t resist)

morekaos said:

From Kavanaugh to 9/11, from slavery to offensive tweets: How recent New York Times reporting controversies and embarrassing apologies have called into question the credibility of the 'newspaper of record'

The New York Times has repeatedly come under fire in recent weeks for both its coverage and a number of inappropriate social media posts
On Saturday the paper apologized for a tweet that described claims Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh thrust his penis in a girl's face at Yale as 'harmless fun'
It later revised the story about those allegations to say one of Kavanaugh's alleged victims has no memory of the incident and refused to be interviewed
Last week the Times apologized for a tweet that described airplanes taking aim at the Twin Towers on 9/11, not terrorists
The outlet faced more direct scrutiny in late August after it published its '1619 Project' analyzing the history of slavery and institutional racism in the US
A number of conservatives lambasted the project, accusing the Times of dredging up racial tensions that have long been laid to rest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7468933/New-York-Times-reporting-controversies-embarrassing-apologies-call-credibility-question.html

even better - blasey ford's father supported kavanuagh...why would the father of an esteemed doctor support the man who raped her, hmmmmmm?

'I?m glad Brett was confirmed': Blasey Ford's father supported Kavanaugh confirmation

Christine Blasey Ford's father supported the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, even while his daughter testified under oath that Kavanaugh had attempted to rape her as a teen.

Blasey Ford's father, Ralph Blasey had privately expressed strong support for Kavanaugh throughout his arduous confirmation process, according to the Federalist.

The report, conducted by Justice on Trial authors Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino, notes the absence of commentary on Blasey Ford's behalf from her close family as she accused Kavanaugh of pinning her down at a high school house party in the 1980s.

The report recalls that Blasey Ford's accusations were never corroborated by any of the witnesses she claimed were present at the time of the alleged attack and that her own memory failed to provide concrete details of the events in question. An investigation conducted by the FBI in light of the accusations also failed to provide any evidence of wrongdoing by then-nominee Kavanaugh.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-glad-brett-was-confirmed-blasey-fords-father-supported-kavanaugh-confirmation

Liar Loan said:
It's weird how all of these accusers seem to have political connections to DC.  From the Yale Daily News: 
In 1994, Kavanaugh joined the legal team, led by Kenneth Starr, that was looking into President Bill Clinton?s real estate dealings as part of the Whitewater investigation. Later that decade, Kavanaugh co-wrote the Starr Report, which established broad grounds for Clinton?s impeachment.

Those proceedings pitted Kavanaugh against a former Yale classmate, Max Stier ?87, a fellow member of Stiles College who was one of several attorneys representing Clinton during the investigation.

the left is getting increasingly desperate to delegitimize the supreme court because there are some high profile cases upcoming re: gun control, illegals voting, and the wall that they cannot afford to lose.  further, rbg is not well, continuously fighting cancer, and past the avg. lifespan of a woman in the usa.  expect 2020 to be a big year for the future of the ussc as it goes 6-3 conservative for many years to come.

I don?t know how it goes. That?s why I asked. If I remember correctly you never been to the Philippines. How do you know that they like to be called?

morekaos said:

Been there a million times. used to go quarterly, managed offshore funds for PNB and several Tai Pans.  I can call them whatever I want. Right to their faces...they laugh, unlike haole snowflakes.

morekaos said:

Fake news strikes again?  :D

No one is saying fake news.
It is what it is. No one responded to my comment about the senator from Maine is having a tough re-election due to her vote.

Pick and choose? (I don?t want to talk about this, but I?ll talk about that)
Give me a big break.

morekaos said:

If you say Popeyes has an ok sandwhich how about Jollywe? (even though Popeyes sandwhich is sold out, and people are acting crazy about the chicken sandwhich) real news

source.gif

Great...Now we have wildfires on both coasts......

Many Christians have asked "Why isn't America found in Revelations?"  - because we've likely torn ourselves apart as a nation. That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:
Great...Now we have wildfires on both coasts......

Many Christians have asked "Why isn't America found in Revelations?"  - because we've likely torn ourselves apart as a nation. That's my theory, and I'm sticking with it.

My .02c

Trump the anti christ?

Back