SCOTUS

Wow, just cant let this go? or just too in love with the word impeachment lately? Either way this is derangment syndrome times ten...let it go.

The Time Has Come for Democrats to Impeach Brett Kavanaugh
And no, ?he?s just not worth it? is not an acceptable excuse.

Donald Trump is up for reelection in about 18 months. Even if he wins, he is term-limited out of office after 2024. Even if he declares a national emergency and appoints himself dictator for life, Trump is a 72-year-old man with the diet of the Hamburglar. Most people reading this will outlive Donald Trump.

Many of us will not outlive Brett Kavanaugh. And the Constitution vests him with power for the rest of his natural life. If Democrats are going to make a move against any federal official, it should be against the Supreme Court justice who is under the cloud of 83 ethics violations.

State and federal prosecutors might someday hold Trump and his associates accountable in court for their apparent wrongdoing. Not so with Kavanaugh. Those 83 ethics complaints, all inspired by his conduct at his nomination hearings, were dismissed in December by 10th Circuit Judge Timothy Tymkovich. Last week, the US Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit rejected 20 appeals to reinstate the complaints. No ruling has been made about the validity of any of the allegations. The court dismissed the claims because it believes it has no authority to hold a sitting Supreme Court Justice accountable.

https://www.thenation.com/article/impeach-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court/

Kavanaugh Sides With Liberal Justices In Ruling iPhone Users Can Sue Apple Over App Prices
https://news.yahoo.com/kavanaugh-sides-liberal-justices-ruling-162741748.html

;)

In my opinion, Steve Jobs would have never let this happened. I am shocked or surprised that under Tim?s leadership this has happened.
On a different note, since I am talking about Apple. I don?t even go to Apple store. It?s like the same thing and over priced. (If it wasn?t for the promotions by the carriers I wouldn?t have upgrade my phone.)

Another point. Where?s the innovative products besides the iPhone? (Don?t get me started with the apple homepod)

Stating something we all knew from the start...politically motivated to lie and slander...typical.

Christine Blasey Ford's Lawyer: Okay Fine, Protecting Abortion Was Part of Why She Accused Kavanaugh

"In the aftermath of these hearings I believe that Christine's testimony brought about more good than the harm the misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanuagh on the court," Katz said during an event in Baltimore. "He will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade we will know who he is, we know his character and we know what motivates him. It's important that we know and that's part of what motivated Christine."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/09/04/christine-blasey-fords-lawyer-okay-fine-abortion-was-part-of-why-she-accused-kavanaugh-n2552611

We kinda don?t care. But we care about how you ducked out of JolleyyB conversation.

I get it run and hide.

eyephone said:
We kinda don?t care. But we care about how you ducked out of JolleyyB conversation.

I get it run and hide.

Of course you don't care now, because it failed.  Like I said, Christine Blazey Ford who?  You'll find her with the old newspapers under the bus.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

I get it run and hide.

Of course you don't care now, because it failed.  Like I said, Christine Blazey Ford who?  You'll find her with the old newspapers under the bus.

Not a big deal. But your running away from your JollieyBee story is hilarious. (Misspelled on purpose)

morekaos said:
I didn't know we were having an argument about that.  What was it over?

The conversation was over because you got caked with the fast food data.

This is too easy. I think you need help. Go ask King for help.

Think of something to say or look up something.
It?s a bunch of puke anyways. Bunch of garbage.

I?m still waiting for you to make LB great again.

You really want to argue about that?  Tony is a friend of mine.  When Jollibe was negotiating their first store in Daly City the Mayor of that fair town, Mike Guingona, negotiated it.  I sat in on all the dinners, here and in Makati. Mike is my cousin and was my best man at my wedding.  Think I know a bit more about that company and the family then you ever will. Start another thread if you think anyone is interested but I doubt it.

morekaos said:
You really want to argue about that?  Tony is a friend of mine.  When Jollibe was negotiating their first store in Daly City the Mayor of that fair town, Mike Guingona, negotiated it.  I sat in on all the dinners, here and in Makati. Mike is my cousin and was my best man at my wedding.  Think I know a bit more about that company and the family then you ever will. Start another thread if you think anyone is interested but I doubt it.

You can drop names and nobody cares. But im looking at the global sales and it kind of falls short to the competition.

They don't expect to be Mc Donalds all over the world. They are happy to occupy a niche market mostly nested in the Filipino community.  In that market they are wildly succesful.  nuf said.

Why? just why?  This does so much to credibility damage for the Dems, why machine gun what's left of your foot?

New York Times is forced to revise 'bombshell' story detailing sexual misconduct claims against Brett Kavanaugh to say the accuser has NO memory of alleged assault at a dorm party in the 1980s and REFUSED to be interviewed

Early on Sunday, the New York Times published a 'bombshell' report describing a new sexual assault allegation against Brett Kavanaugh
It came from a book by two of the paper's journalists about his college years
In the 1980s, he was allegedly seen thrusting his penis in an unnamed woman's face at a party
The incident was reported to the FBI by Max Stier, a male classmate of Kavanaugh's but no action was ever taken
The NYT journalists found out about Stier's report but he declined to be interviewed by them
The woman at the center of the claim also declined to speak to them
Her friends told the newspaper's journalists that she did not remember the alleged assault
But the NYT first version of the story left those two crucial details out

Democrats cited the report as reason for Kavanaugh to be impeached 
Now, President Trump is encouraging the Supreme Court justice to sue
The Washington Post has revealed it passed on the story last year after two people working 'on behalf' of Stier contacted them with it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7468275/New-York-Times-updates-Brett-Kavanaugh-piece-add-accuser-did-not-recall-alleged-assault.html

I?m over the Kavanaugh stuff. But the senator from Maine is facing a tough re-election. This is real news. (Real Real) (Don?t message me and blame me on pm like someone did after the midterms lol)

I just want to say. Maybe people should vote on behalf of their constituents.

morekaos said:

You say you know a lot about the company. But how come you didn?t know about the global sales compared to other companies?  The financial guru at its best.

Knowing that global sales of Jolibee is less than McDonalds?...Yah, that takes a degree in business to surmise.

morekaos said:
Knowing that global sales of Jolibee is less than McDonalds?...Yah, that takes a degree in business to surmise.

You talked about the lines and the wait time. You made it seem like the demand was like Popeyes chicken sandwich. (Big demad for Popeyes chicken sandwich) But after I shared the sales info, your hype story vanished.

It's weird how all of these accusers seem to have political connections to DC.  From the Yale Daily News: 
In 1994, Kavanaugh joined the legal team, led by Kenneth Starr, that was looking into President Bill Clinton?s real estate dealings as part of the Whitewater investigation. Later that decade, Kavanaugh co-wrote the Starr Report, which established broad grounds for Clinton?s impeachment.

Those proceedings pitted Kavanaugh against a former Yale classmate, Max Stier ?87, a fellow member of Stiles College who was one of several attorneys representing Clinton during the investigation.

Back