Routers

I didn't buy it... just checked the online site and did a store availability check, Irvine Marketplace only Irvine store that had it.

The others were Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo and Huntington Beach... all other Irvine stores (and Tustin) said "Not in stock".

I never ordered from Target. How does it work? Does the store need to have it? Or does it ship from a warehouse?

eyephone said:
I never ordered from Target. How does it work? Does the store need to have it? Or does it ship from a warehouse?
You can order most of their stuff online unless it says "Only available in stores".

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
You can order most of their stuff online unless it says "Only available in stores".
Nice to know

eyephone said:

I order from target.com all the time. You get free shipping if you order with your target card.

Anything you don't like just take it to the store for a full refund.  It's pretty sweet and they have more deals and selections online.

If you don't have a target card you will have to rack up $50 in your cart to avoid paying for shipping. 

I like getting target diapers online. Sometimes it's cheaper than buying them at the store.  But it all depends on what promotion is running.  Another perk, Target diapers are never sold out online. It's annoying when there's a deal and the store is out of stock on the size I need.

0FD24B73-89CB-4246-8D43-9F9088E5AAE1_zps62tz9vda.jpg

I MUST BREAK YOU
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KWHMR6G

irvinehomeowner said:
The new Nighthawk looks like something ps9 would throw on the grill.

Or flip it around and let it spider crawl all over your house.  Now THAT's true mobile Internet.

Finally figured out how to setup my router (ASUS RT-AC66R) behind the Uverse 2WireGateway.  Got my info here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/Residentia...ridge-mode-or-another-AT-amp/m-p/2707755#M182

It took awhile, as most of the tech mumbo jumbo is foreign to me.  But I was able to figure it out in the end.  Did some speed tests with the new ASUS router vs. the old 2Wire and was pretty happy.  Getting 22 Mbps consistently on ASUS while it's still 16 Mbps on the old 2Wire.  I'm on the Uverse Max Plus plan so speed up to 18 Mbps, not sure why the new router gets me beyond that, but I'm not complaining.

Gonna setup the Nighthawk next and see which is better.

Both routers are setup behind my Gateway, did the speedtest on my iPad one after the other, came up with the same speed.  Both at 5ghz.

Back