Presidential Elections

The reality is that everyone smart and dumb knows the Biden presidency has been just fine.

Earth to Democrats: Biden presidency is a dumpster fire. How many warning signs do you need?​

Voters aren't happy with the quality of life under President Biden. An NBC News survey found that the president's approval rating has fallen to its lowest point – only 40% approve of his performance.

When was the last time you heard about or experienced a Democrat threatening to beat someone up after learning the other person supported Trump? They're disgusted, but they don't threaten physical harm.

If trump wins it will not be Trumpsters starting up…remember election night 2016? It wasn’t Trumpsters blocking traffic and rioting and knitting pussy caps, was it?🤷🏽‍♂️🥂

Difficult to keep the truth hidden…😂😂😂

BLM leader turns against Dems over ‘racist’ policies, backs Trump for president: ‘We’re not stupid’​

A Black Lives Matter (BLM) leader threw his support behind former President Donald Trump in the 2024 race for the White House, accusing Democrats of racist policies that are working against the black community.

Mark Fisher, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Rhode Island, joined “Fox & Friends” to discuss why some black voters are leaving the Democratic Party as they contemplate whom they will vote for in the 2024 presidential election.

Jan 6 was when everyone should have denounced Trump.

People who still support him after that just boggles my mind.

If it was a Democrat who did that... morekaos would have created 53 threads about it.

Jan 6 was when everyone should have denounced Trump.

People who still support him after that just boggles my mind.

If it was a Democrat who did that... morekaos would have created 53 threads about it.
CogNeuroSci used the correct terms to describe those who still support Trump after Jan 6.

The Dems still fundamentally still misunderstand MAGA support of Trump. They’re right on a large chunk but still fundamentally don’t get 40 million or so of the voters and a nearly as large chunk of middle ground voters.

Luckily, the MAGA party misunderstands the middle even more.

The Dems still fundamentally still misunderstand MAGA support of Trump. They’re right on a large chunk but still fundamentally don’t get 40 million or so of the voters and a nearly as large chunk of middle ground voters.

Luckily, the MAGA party misunderstands the middle even more.
There's really nothing to misunderstand about MAGA support of Trump. CogNeuroSci is 100% correct on that. There's nothing else to it.

There's really nothing to misunderstand about MAGA support of Trump. CogNeuroSci is 100% correct on that. There's nothing else to it.
Well, you better make an effort to understand them because they’re very likely going to be running things after next year‘s election🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Deep, insightful and illuminating comeback! Make an argument.
I have... You're the one who can't see or read.

Again, for your blindness... no citizen of the US should vote for anyone who supports a riot at our capital.

But I expect this from you because you still claim no one died because of it.

Back