Presidential Elections

What happen if Trump wins......

President Trump today announced that the first season of "The Apprentice: White House Edition" will air on CBS this fall. Contestants, including Gary Busey, Ted Cruz and Kanye West, will vie for Cabinet positions. The announcement came as the newly renamed "Hair Force One" touched down in South Dakota for the unveiling of President Trump's face on Mount Rushmore. Meanwhile, first lady Melania had reason to celebrate as her White House-branded perfume, Trump, by Trump, hit Macy's shelves ...

Jindal: Trump is a madman who must be stopped

The secrete service code name part during the debate was interesting, here's some of them. :)

Carly Fiorina -- Secretariat
Donald Trump -- Humble
Ted Cruz -- Cohiba
Marco Rubio -- Gator
Mike Huckabee -- Duck Hunter
Jeb Bush -- Eveready
Kanye West -- Jackass
Qwerty -- Batman

My opinion: I don't know about his tax plan. My take is, if you don't have a good plan don't release a plan.

-----

"Trump's plan eliminates any federal income tax on individuals who earn less than $25,000 a year or on a married couple earning less than $50,000 per year, a potential tax break for 31 million households, according to the plan."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dona...-taxes-wealthiest-americans/story?id=34102663

"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump's tax plan would cost an eye-popping $12 trillion over 10 years, according a new estimate that runs directly counter to the billionaire's pledge not to increase the deficit with the proposal."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...trump-tax-plan-would-cost-12-trillion-n435666

Republican debate now on CNBC, kinda weird seeing my morning news people interviewing the candidates.  Santelli is amusing as usual, where's Cramer?

ps9 said:
Carson out, caught lying about West Point...shame shame shame

ROFLMAO, if he gets ground out over a tiny bit of fluffy in a biography book about something from 45 years ago while every other politician talking iin doublespeak is bit in parcel.

#whatdifferencedoesitmake
#moveon
#alledwinedwards

I'd say Carson is definitely gaining interest all across the US as CNN is truly devoting a lot of their resources to making a big deal out of something insignificant. Who cares if Carson didn't receive the West Point appointment. We all know with his achievements at 17 that it would have happened. Instead he had to settle for Yale.

Can't wait to hear Hillary call him out over this.

The interesting demotion of Huckabee and Christie in next week's debate may look different, but it will give both of them much needed air time. While they won't have much of a live audience they will definitely have their comments recycled by the media. That can only happen when given time to talk. I don't think I'd benefit, but the Fair Tax would simplify so many lives too and Huckabee will definitely talk about it.

Here's my understanding... 

He would have been accepted had he applied.  He was probably informally accepted if he met the requirements to get accepted.  I was pre-accepted to 3 colleges I didn't apply to...  Does that count? 

Then again, Carson could be lying.  I think it depends on whether he was being intentionally dishonest or not...

Per the scholarship argument.
West point is Free.  When you group it with other colleges, it's like getting a scholarship.  So any article that says he's dishonest about a scholarship because none exists is semantic trolling.  I would question the credibility and bias of any article that brings this up.

Kangen.Irvine said:
I'd say Carson is definitely gaining interest all across the US as CNN is truly devoting a lot of their resources to making a big deal out of something insignificant. Who cares if Carson didn't receive the West Point appointment. We all know with his achievements at 17 that it would have happened. Instead he had to settle for Yale.

Can't wait to hear Hillary call him out over this.

The interesting demotion of Huckabee and Christie in next week's debate may look different, but it will give both of them much needed air time. While they won't have much of a live audience they will definitely have their comments recycled by the media. That can only happen when given time to talk. I don't think I'd benefit, but the Fair Tax would simplify so many lives too and Huckabee will definitely talk about it.

Carson's issue is that he has based his campaign entirely upon his bio..he has no political or leadership experience to speak of.  So, he uses his narrative and biography as selling points.  I see him as a total lightweight who has tapped into a minority sentiment.  If he or Trump gets nominated, it will be a cakewalk for HRC in the general election.

"Fair" Tax would simplify a lot of things but it would be an economic disaster...just look at Kansas.  Trickle down economic has never worked IMO but it certainly won't work now in an age of globalization.
http://cjonline.com/news/2015-11-06...ue-estimate-159-million-brownback-orders-cuts

Today's debate highlights:
Trump vs. Bush, Rubio vs. Cruz

I think the GOP nominee is going to be either: Trump, Rubio or Cruz

Is Ted Cruz eligible to be President? Since he was born in Canada, but his mom was a US citizen.

This is trending over the news.

eyephone said:
Is Ted Cruz eligible to be President? Since he was born in Canada, but his mom was a US citizen.

Probably not an issue in itself but a bit of a liability if the courts needs to rule on it. They may end up affirming his right but it would take time to do so.

peppy said:
eyephone said:

Probably not an issue in itself but a bit of a liability if the courts needs to rule on it. They may end up affirming his right but it would take time to do so.
To avoid the complication. I'm thinking just vote Trump.
Make America Great

eyephone said:
peppy said:
eyephone said:

To avoid the complication. I'm thinking just vote Trump.
Make America Great

That's the last thing Trump will make America.  He's going to run it to the ground and become outraged when he can't declare BK.

Back