Petaluma at Eastwood

They didn't have the price list yet for phase 11 but they may tmrw. Apparently the base price is increasing another 4K like the other phases.

Here's the latest from Petaluma.

Phase 11 pricing
Plan One - $790K
Plan Two - $821K
Plan Three - $842K

Lots of availability for those who desire living next to Irvine Blvd.

Attachments

• Petaluma Availability.jpg
    Petaluma Availability.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Petaluma Site.jpg
    Petaluma Site.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 330
  • Petaluma Price - 1.jpg
    Petaluma Price - 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 422
  • Petaluma Price - 2.jpg
    Petaluma Price - 2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 359
Does anyone have any detail about the lot drawing on extended land? Just heard this current release will be the last one on this land. Next one will move up to the extended area but sales office doesn't have any info on that.

Irvine2006 said:
Does anyone have any detail about the lot drawing on extended land? Just heard this current release will be the last one on this land. Next one will move up to the extended area but sales office doesn't have any info on that.

Petaluma selling out the in the first site already, that's really fast.  Who says the housing is slowing down. :)

We do have the lot map of the 2 extension site.  I'm guessing the south site (in lot 9) is the one coming up next but hope anyone with more info can verify if this is correct. 

http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14155.msg284636.html#msg284636

index.php

index.php

index.php

Thanks Inc. now I just realized I've seen that post before but couldn't find it. Sorry for the trouble and thanks again.  ;D ;D

Here are the Latest (this week) Petaluma extension pricing and locations...

Attachments

• Capture_1.JPG
    Capture_1.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 654
  • Capture_2.JPG
    Capture_2.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 407
Wow, in one more phase the base price for a plan 1 should be 800k.

16 phases in about 7 months!

If the next phase is across the street from the last phase, there are 3 homes back against Henson with pretty good size back yard and especially the inner 2 lots. 

These are the few Petaluma homes that are not back against another home and have an extra deep back yard. If any of you are on the waiting list and they just happen to offer you one of these home, take it.  I think these are the best Petaluma lots beside those oddities with a driveway. :)

From what i've seen, sales are at least the same if not increasing at a faster sale rate. No sign of slowing down and prices increase each phase

Back