Petaluma at Eastwood

I was at petaluma briefly today. All of phase 9 that went up for sale a few days ago is already reserved or sold. I think the plan 3's from phase 8 are still available but I'm not sure.

Irvineallmylife, there is nothing wrong with those plan 3's. I can only guess they make take longer to sell as they are adjacent to Irvine Blvd. This may or may not bother some people. I will guess they eventually sell soon either way.

Go for the lot 22,23,24,25 and 67 if you can.  Lot 22,23,24 probably have to wait until build out but lot 25,67 probably will be available sooner. 

Anyone waiting for these lots? 

Attachments

• Petaluma unique lot.jpg
    Petaluma unique lot.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 384
act. Wow it's all sold out now? I guess I have to wait for later phase.

Inc. For lot 23,23,24 I was thinking about that too but as you said probably be the very last phase. Will it be a crazy idea to jump to Legado PS?

2006, yes I mentioned it in a previous post. when I went this weekend, they said all of phase 9 is already spoken for. 4 are reserved and two are sold. Maybe more are officially sold now as its been a few days.

Are you specifically looking for a plan 3 with a personal SFR driveway lot and bigger back yard?

acf, Driveway would be a plus but don't really need a big back yard.
For budget of $950k, Eastwood is really nice location with a bit higher price. We went to Legado PS and quite like plan4 but with a bit hesitated due to cemetery.

Irvine2006 said:
Inc. For lot 23,23,24 I was thinking about that too but as you said probably be the very last phase. Will it be a crazy idea to jump to Legado PS?

No, its not crazy.  Legado is also a very nice home.  What do think of Marin which has similar motor court layout?

Irvine2006 said:
For budget of $950k, Eastwood is really nice location with a bit higher price. We went to Legado PS and quite like plan4 but with a bit hesitated due to cemetery.

What do you think of PS neighborhood 5A?  5A will be just north of PS3 and it's a little further away from the proposed cemetery.  If not Eastwood, PS 5A might have some possibilities.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14215.msg285651.html#msg285651

Inc, We went check Marin as well but we don't like their floor plan that much.
For the next PS 5A will that be somewhere 2017?

Irvine2006 said:

I'm also guessing PS 5A probably somewhere in 2017 as well but it all depend on how well PS3 is selling.  My guess is PS 5A will come out when PS3 is almost done.  Personally I prefer PS-5A's location over PS3 due to it's higher elevation over PS3, further away from GP, and probably no contamination issues. 

If you are interested in Petaluma, make sure to take a look at the 168 more units they going to build at the extension site.  The home at extension site are closer to the cell tower and if that's a concern for you, get a Petaluma home at the current site.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14155.msg284635.html#msg284635

lnc said:
Irvine2006 said:

I'm also guessing PS 5A probably somewhere in 2017 as well but it all depend on how well PS3 is selling.  My guess is PS 5A will come out when PS3 is almost done.  Personally I prefer PS-5A's location over PS3 due to it's higher elevation over PS3, further away from GP, and probably no contamination issues. 

If you are interested in Petaluma, make sure to take a look at the 168 more units they going to build at the extension site.  The home at extension site are closer to the cell tower and if that's a concern for you, get a Petaluma home at the current site.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14155.msg284635.html#msg284635

Wow !!! Thanks for the info !!

I just went in Petaluma today, phase 9 are all sold. But plan 3 from phase7 and 2of plan3 from phase 8 are still available.

The plan 3 from phase 8 that are still available probably because they are located next to the Irvine Blvd.  That plan 3 from phase 7 look like it was originally reserved then buyer back out, someone will pick up this one up quickly. 

Back