Parasol Park

Because of the penthouse on the 3rd level gets such a great view would you prefer to put the living/ dining/ kitchen up there and use the ground floor for either a lavish guest suite or a playroom that had a lounge, game area, pool table and kitchenette bar?

Or you prefer the 3rd level bonus room as is and leave the ground floor as Living/dining and kitchen?

I am about to make a switch but I like to hear from you if I am about to make a mistake. The elevator is standard and there should not be any problem transporting groceries to the penthouse. This solution is common in NYC or LA. Is Irvine ready for it?

The Koi symbolizes longevity, success, freedom, innovation and creativity. The tail is the campus of Broadcom. It is the propeller and gives energy to the fish to swim forward to success. Koi is auspicious and lives the longest. It is extremely expensive and worth its weight in gold just like its color. The head is the future home of cultural terrace and the body will be the future of downtown Irvine. Each scale is one city block.

image_zpsdea6xp0p.jpeg

aquabliss said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Great park will be the new Irvine. Progressive, sustainable and commensurate with technology. The reputation of beige boxes will be the thing of the past. I will post the next good Fung shui mataphor soon. Stay tune.

You should start a poll.  I'm putting my money on Goldfish.

This is like those doodle things that you can make anything out of.

I think I can draw a monkey on that sitemap... a spider monkey.

Mmm I think it is 5 detached and 4 attached.

Detached
Carlisle - 10-pack - high $600s
Jade - 8-pack
Julep - 4-pack
Obsidian
Somerset

Attached
Amethyst
Celadon
Lanterns
Sterling - high $500s

Interesting they excluded Windchime, and Lennar deleted its Windchime page.

Cornflakes said:
The site shows 5 communities with attached and 4 with detached. Obsidian is detached.

Maybe they should add one more garage to Obsidian and that 3rd garage will adjoins two adjacent unit together and makes Obsidian classified as attached. 

3 CWG and lower MR, good idea right? 

Parasol Park will be different from the rest of Irvine. The SFD will be the green court products like Cal Pac's but with 3rd level bonus room and roof decks. The rest will be attached. Since there will be no apartments at the Greatpark the attached projects are price driven to target the current renters. All will have direct garages. The dynamic of all homeownerships is a unique approach to creating a special pride and enduring vested interest to the communities.

How about Sunshade Square or Canopy Coliseum?  I guess those are both just as long so defeats the purpose.

"Parasol Park" is a very is a very effeminate name because only women use parasols. Big turn off for heterosexual men.

Back