Orchard Hills North

You are correct. We don't live in the same city. Central Park is the original Central Park and not some marketing gimmick "Central Park".

Paris167 said:
You never see any gardeners in Northpark?  :eek: are we living in the same city??

irvinehomeshopper said:
Out my window is Central Park and there is no Mexican gardeners. My other home the gardeners are no where to be found during the day.

Paris167 said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Especially those rodents with names like Jose, Pedro, Juan and Qwerty during the daytime.  View like that is negative premium.

So I guess your neighborhood has no gardners either right? Because my Irvine neighborhood has about 100 of them on any given day lurking around the place  ;) 

NYC?

irvinehomeshopper said:
Out my window is Central Park and there is no Mexican gardeners. My other home the gardeners are no where to be found during the day.

Paris167 said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Especially those rodents with names like Jose, Pedro, Juan and Qwerty during the daytime.  View like that is negative premium.

So I guess your neighborhood has no gardners either right? Because my Irvine neighborhood has about 100 of them on any given day lurking around the place  ;) 

UWS

eyephone said:
NYC?

irvinehomeshopper said:

Paris167 said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Thank you! I didn't realize these new home were located inside the Groves. I thought it was a new location within the Orchard Hills area...

Legit949 said:
Thank you! I didn't realize these new home were located inside the Groves. I thought it was a new location within the Orchard Hills area...

One way in or out for all of them.  Disaster in the making?

test said:
Legit949 said:

There are 2 separate gates for access in the groves and 2 separate exit points off of orchard hills onto culver

Paris167 said:
test said:
Legit949 said:

There are 2 separate gates for access in the groves and 2 separate exit points off of orchard hills onto culver

Doesn't that then make Culver the single point of entry?

Test, you piss, shit, and vomit all into the same toilet.  One way in and out for all of them.  Does that mean you only have a single point of entry?

WTTCHMN said:
Test, you piss, shit, and vomit all into the same toilet.  One way in and out for all of them.  Does that mean you only have a single point of entry?

Yes, and when the toilet gets backed up shit overflows.

test said:
Paris167 said:
test said:
Legit949 said:

Doesn't that then make Culver the single point of entry?

But the 2 exit points off the hill don't fall onto the same intersection of culver

The fire department has a hardon for giving communities 2 escape routes.  If the IFD signed off on the current OH street configuration, then there is nothing to worry about. right?

zubs said:
The fire department has a hardon for giving communities 2 escape routes.  If the IFD signed off on the current OH street configuration, then there is nothing to worry about. right?

the government signs off on a lot of things that subsequently fail.  Wait ill newborns at the great park are born with super powers.

qwerty said:
zubs said:

the government signs off on a lot of things that subsequently fail.  Wait ill newborns at the great park are born with super powers.

The government also says 3.33 foot side yards awesome!
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12176.msg242564.html#msg242564

Wonder if it'll be on track as OH was delayed
And now irv co is trying to get more traffic in, just rec'd a mailer for an entry to win gift card if stopping by one of the sales office.

AW said:
Wonder if it'll be on track as OH was delayed
And now irv co is trying to get more traffic in, just rec'd a mailer for an entry to win gift card if stopping by one of the sales office.

I don't know, but I drove by La Vita this weekend, and it still looked as busy as it was at the grand opening. There was no phase release, as far as I know. It doesn't look like the other tracts are selling as quickly though.

Back