Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3

BTB you're right.  I went to Cheesecake Factory Fashion Island last weekend at non peak hours (around 4p), had to wait in line for 35 minutes then when I got to my table I noticed the place was 1/3rd full! 

Asked the hostess why they didn't seat those waiting outside, she said not enough staff today.  I looked around and 4-5 waiters/waitresses were talking/laughing amongst themselves. 

Suuuuuuuuuuure they don't have enough people, it's all an illusion to give an aura of importance .  Sorry just had to vent.

Burn That Belly said:
aquabliss said:
BTB you're right.  I went to Cheesecake Factory Fashion Island last weekend at non peak hours (around 4p), had to wait in line for 35 minutes then when I got to my table I noticed the place was 1/3rd full! 

Asked the hostess why they didn't seat those waiting outside, she said not enough staff today.  I looked around and 4-5 waiters/waitresses were talking/laughing amongst themselves. 

Suuuuuuuuuuure they don't have enough people, it's all an illusion to give an aura of importance .  Sorry just had to vent.

I'm always right.... and people get pissed off when I'm "too" right.  ;D

I have been both a general admission player ($20 cover wait 2 hours in line in Vegas) and a VIP player ($1800 for 2 bottles, table service, balcony view, jump to front of the line). Hands down, you get what you pay for. Irvine Company is no different. A club sells real estate, so does the Irvine company. One makes a shit ton of money on friday/saturday nights every week. One just makes a shit ton spread over a longer period.

Long time lurker, first time poster.  This belly burner is kind of cute, not sure what kind of clubbing he/she is used to, but in my experience, never go to a club that has a falsely elongated line; it usually means they're tanking, empty inside, and need to give the false image that they're the sh*t. 

Visited all the communities over the past week, only impressed by Lago's floor plan, but the location is sort of "meh."  I guess if I was a FCB I would be slobbering all over the Como view lots so I can get myself in the game like the cutie belly burner states, but otherwise nothing worth asking my parents inheritance for.  I'll wait for OH4 I guess

aquabliss said:

Should have snapped a pix with your phone to back up your sweet yelp review.

Does anyone have any update on how the sales are currently going for each of the Reseve neighborhoods?

hello said:
Where is BTB.  Doesnt seem like many are interested in OH3 except BTB and a few of you others.

Interestingly, I got a call last week from Lago about "special incentives" to purchase one of their phase 1 homes.  I never called back, but it seems to indicate that they aren't exactly flying off the market.

Burn That Belly said:
BTB is in the haus!

The reason why there is no noise regarding OH3 on here is because the folks who are buying in OH3 do not know or care what TI is. They only speak RMB.

Let me be more frank:

If these are the kind of people OH3 is trying to attract, then I say HELL no to living in that village. That same selfish mentality results in sick behavior. These kind of neighbors would try to run you down in their Bentley and not stop to help or worse yet, reverse to finish the job.

WARNING?videos are graphic in nature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Pkzq44ceU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOmYKS0b9aM

Unreal!!! Now that it's on video, I believe it. I would not be living here even if it was given to me.....

Wait, maybe if given to me, I would immediately turn around and sell it to FCB.

Burn That Belly said:
BTB is in the haus!

The reason why there is no noise regarding OH3 on here is because the folks who are buying in OH3 do not know or care what TI is. They only speak RMB.

This "insightful" observation coming from the person who has made it their mission to present (I'll quote myself on this) "an over the top love/preacher salesmanship of this community with any inability to see the negatives." I did ask "Why not just fess up your real motivations?" which you didn't answer - confidentiality agreement maybe? Come clean, your savior Jesus will forgive you. (Give my regards to YF)

For someone with such a vast knowledge of OH3 buyers (and everything else at that), why did you waste your time on the TI forum preaching to those you knew weren't buying at OH3? Should have been in the RMB forum - either a huge mistake/error on your part or one too many contradictions in your nonsensical posts.

No need to respond - in the word of Rhett Butler "frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." 

iacrenter said:
If these are the kind of people OH3 is trying to attract, then I say HELL no to living in that village. That same selfish mentality results in sick behavior. These kind of neighbors would try to run you down in their Bentley and not stop to help or worse yet, reverse to finish the job.

Holy shit dude, please point out that the first video is graphic and NSFL.  Jesus.  What the hell did I just watch.....  That was awful.

DrTravel said:
Burn That Belly said:
BTB is in the haus!

This "insightful" observation coming from the person who has made it their mission to present (I'll quote myself on this) "an over the top love/preacher salesmanship of this community with any inability to see the negatives." I did ask "Why not just fess up your real motivations?" which you didn't answer - confidentiality agreement maybe? Come clean, your savior Jesus will forgive you. (Give my regards to YF)

For someone with such a vast knowledge of OH3 buyers (and everything else at that), why did you waste your time on the TI forum preaching to those you knew weren't buying at OH3? Should have been in the RMB forum - either a huge mistake/error on your part or one too many contradictions in your nonsensical posts.

No need to respond - in the word of Rhett Butler "frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Simply stated is that YF or Burn That Belly does not know what the hell he is talking about. And that he was / is in the wrong forum to pump up OH3.

someguy said:
iacrenter said:

Holy shit dude, please point out that the first video is graphic and NSFL.  Jesus.  What the hell did I just watch.....  That was awful.

Sorry. Will edit post.

Wow, this thread has gone sideways.

And maybe I'm missing the sarcasm (hopefully I am), but if people are going to let a few videos determine their opinion of a community (or worse, of Irvine residents), then we're all screwed lol.

Back