Oil

Sooner or later the law of gravity and reality takes over from the useless search for Unicorns and Rainbows…Drill baby drill!!🤣🤣🤣

Norway faces backlash from campaigners for ‘reckless’ pursuit of Arctic oil and gas

· Norway last year overtook Russia as Europe’s biggest natural gas supplier and says it is now seeking to maintain Europe’s energy security by exploring the Barents Sea for further resources.

· A spokesperson for Norway’s petroleum and energy ministry told CNBC that the message to energy giants was “to explore all economic oil and gas resources within the available areas, including in the Barents Sea.”

· Environmental campaigners at Friends of the Earth Norway, WWF-Norway and Greenpeace Norway have described Norway’s lobbying for continued oil and gas expansion as “embarrassing,” “extremely reckless” and “a middle finger to the Paris Agreement.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/22/nor...rce=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.Mail

Weakening America one gallon at a time….

It Could Take ‘Decades’ To Refill America’s Oil Reserves Drained By Biden, Experts Say

It may take decades to refill the U.S. strategic petroleum reserve (SPR) after President Joe Biden released unprecedented amounts from its supply in 2022, according to Bloomberg News.
Aging infrastructure, higher oil prices and budget constraints have impeded the administration’s efforts to substantially replenish the SPR after Biden tapped its supply to tame spiking energy prices in the lead up to the 2022 midterms, according to Bloomberg. The massive underground salt caverns that hold the SPR oil now sit half-empty with no easy route to replenishment, and experts say it could take decades to refill the reserves, according to Bloomberg.
“It would be a very slow process even if you had the money and the facilities were are all in good shape,” said John Shages, a former Department of Energy (DOE) SPR manager, according to Bloomberg. “It could take decades.”
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/17/...rral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

“So after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration, and low energy prices, to 100% full. It’s called the Strategic National Reserves, and it hasn’t been full for many decades. In fact, it’s been mostly empty.”

There’s just nothing about that statement that is true. ...the SPR levels have never fallen below 500,000 thousand (i.e., 500 million) barrels of crude oil since the 1980s.

In fact, the highest level ever for the SPR was in 2010, when Barack Obama was president. Further, there was actually a net decline in the SPR when President Trump was in office.

Because idiot Democrats stopped him…🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Democrats Bragged About Canceling Trump’s Plan To Fill Strategic Petroleum Reserve​

Senate Democrats took credit for stripping out that money from the Senate bill, unveiled Wednesday, calling it a “bailout” for the oil industry.

Umm okay... point is he's claiming things he didn't do...

Trump:
“So after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration, and low energy prices, to 100% full. It’s called the Strategic National Reserves, and it hasn’t been full for many decades. In fact, it’s been mostly empty.”

In short, it's a flat out lie

But the facts are:
Highest level was when Obama was president.
Net decline when Trump was president.

Truth is he tried to fill it when prices were reasonable. Smart decision, but DB Democrats cut it off for political reasons. Trump didn’t drain it purposely this old codger did.

Well,, what can you say, the TRUTH is that he DIDN'T do it, all talk. not just all talk, blatant LIES

In short, it's a flat out lie

But the facts are:

It's easy to say I'm going to do this and that, like all the campaign promises at all levels of politics. But it's a whole other level of lies saying that you did something when it's simply not true, and easy to fact check

Yep, we can all agree, the facts are:
Trump did NOT build up the reserves during his administration to 100% full like he claimed

You act like I care if a President lies…they all lie…Obama, Trump, Biden, Bush…they all lie…you’re naive if you don’t know that.🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂 Fetch my fainting pillow…I believe I’m having the vapors!!!😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

You act like we care anything you post? :coffee::coffee::coffee::whistle::unsure::cautious:o_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But we can all agree, the facts are:
Trump did NOT build up the reserves during his administration to 100% full like he claimed

Yep, we can all agree, the facts are:
Every time Trump opens his mouth he LIES.

Perhaps, they all do. But on topic, we're talking SPR's here, sooo

We can all agree, the facts are:

Sure…and we can agree he didn’t deplete it to the lowest levels in 40 rears…🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpeg
    IMG_0270.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1
No, he blatantly blew it out….totally screwed us right out in the open. But he is now lying about refilling it….

Biden administration set to start refilling oil reserve​

The Energy Department will start with an initial request for 3 million barrels, asking companies for the barrels to be delivered in February, an official said.

The administration had announced in October it would set up a process to purchase oil from companies to refill the SPR at a price of $67 to $72 a barrel.

Well, counterpoint is what did Trump do?
That's right, nothing but CLAIMED he filled it up to 100%

Highest level was in Obama's administration, so what we need is another Obama

If he would do that, great. But that isn’t gonna happen. The next Republican will certainly fill it up.

Now that energy costs are back down comes the task of refilling the reserve. That will be a complicated, expensive process. Oil prices are now much higher than when most of the inventory was originally bought — the average price paid for oil in the reserve was $29.70 per barrel, which compares with the current benchmark cost for US crude futures at about $75.

Last edited:
Back