New Listing - View Lot Home in Lake Forest @ Baker Ranch (33 Heliotrope)

I’ve been very clear about my personal thoughts of schooling. There isn’t that many ways to teach 1+1 or calculating a derivative. I’d rather focus my efforts on having my kid be gritty than have 4.0 GPA but will be useless when they are in the real world solving real problems
exactly - make sure a boy knows how to handle himself physically and a girl knows how to build self worth outside of IG

I’ve been very clear about my personal thoughts of schooling. There isn’t that many ways to teach 1+1 or calculating a derivative. I’d rather focus my efforts on having my kid be gritty than have 4.0 GPA but will be useless when they are in the real world solving real problems
Reminds me of my classmates in HS who would cry when they got an A-.

Reminds me of my classmates in HS who would cry when they got an A-.
That's generally poor parenting. Kids wouldn't normally be that way unless it's pressure from their parents.

Don't get me wrong, education is important. But to say a kid needs to go to the BEST Elem/Middle/High school and University is definitely overkill. What I don't want is my kid to know how to ace exams but doesn't know how to deal with life problems (i.e laid off, breakups, personal growth, etc). Last time I checked, schools don't teach how to handle those types of situations.

That's generally poor parenting. Kids wouldn't normally be that way unless it's pressure from their parents.

Don't get me wrong, education is important. But to say a kid needs to go to the BEST Elem/Middle/High school and University is definitely overkill. What I don't want is my kid to know how to ace exams but doesn't know how to deal with life problems (i.e laid off, breakups, personal growth, etc). Last time I checked, schools don't teach how to handle those types of situations.
I know lots of people who I grew up with that fit the exact description you just gave...perks of going to a competitive Irvine school.

Got word from escrow that the transaction closed earlier this afternoon. The sales price was $2,640,000 with an all cash transaction which is a record for the track by over $300,000 and I also represented the buyer. The actually sales price was $2,650,000 but my buyer took my rebate and had me reduce the sales price by $10,000. The buyer actually approached me at the Sunday open house because they were very frustrated working with the agent that they were working with and after a good conversation with him at the home he wanted to use me as his agent (this is why I always do my own open houses). Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Got word from escrow that the transaction closed earlier this afternoon. The sales price was $2,640,000 with an all cash transaction which is a record for the track by over $300,000 and I also represented the buyer. The actually sales price was $2,650,000 but my buyer took my rebate and had me reduce the sales price by $10,000. The buyer actually approached me at the Sunday open house because they were very frustrated working with the agent that they were working with and after a good conversation with him at the home he wanted to use me as his agent (this is why I always do my own open houses). Congrats to both the buyer and seller.
Crushed it :-D Way to go!

sad I missed the photos on this one, looks like they were taken down

I normally leave the pictures up but the buyer asked me to take them down before I changed the listing to closed but there are still out there some some websites for a bit longer. I also have all the pictures of all my listings on my C drive so I can always email them out to anyone who asks me.

According to some agent on Youtube, Shea has closed their priority list for Bloom at Rienda in Rancho Mission Viejo. They have 4 Condo Plans, starting with Plan 1, 3BD/2.5BA, 1753 sq ft. at $1,015,000 to Plan 4, 4-5BD/3BA, 2144 sq ft. at $1,214,444.

Back