New Listing - View Lot Home in Lake Forest @ Baker Ranch (33 Heliotrope)

usctrojancpa

On Thursday of last week, I listed a highly upgraded view lot single family home located in Lake Forest @ Baker Ranch on MLS as Coming Soon listing and it went Active this morning. The home was built in 2018 by Toll Brothers and features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a spa with 2,907sf of living space on a 5,189sf lot. The home is on the market for the first time and is listed at $2,350,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday January 20th and 21st) from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Lake-Forest/33-Heliotrope-92630/home/143909833

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

Hope to see some of you come out to see this gorgeous view lot home and say hello. :cool:

looks like big fire risk there - potentially uninsurable. My buddy in Talega just got cancelled while paying $10K/yr due to fire risk of the open areas near his house after he made a big water damage claim, and now can't get any insurance. He's also researching whether his loan gets called if he can't get insurance.

I hope this is not the case for your listing but is a harbinger of things to come.

@OCtoSV

Most lenders don't call the loan but "force place" insurance coverage. Wonder who is providing that insurance.... I've seen plenty of cases of forced placed insurance, but zip about who the carrier is.

looks like big fire risk there - potentially uninsurable. My buddy in Talega just got cancelled while paying $10K/yr due to fire risk of the open areas near his house after he made a big water damage claim, and now can't get any insurance. He's also researching whether his loan gets called if he can't get insurance.

I hope this is not the case for your listing but is a harbinger of things to come.

My client didn't have any issues in keeping his insurance after the 2020 fire but I'm sure his premium went up.

I just sent out the best & final counters out for 10 buyers. Counters are due back by Thursday at 8pm.
Incredible. If it's not obvious to everyone on this board by now, the best choice anyone buying or selling in OC can make is to pick you for their agent and follow your advice. You consistently do right for anyone you represent.

I really wonder who owns the land of the view for that home. I have a feeling they will start building there soon...

I really wonder who owns the land of the view for that home. I have a feeling they will start building there soon...
All I know about that land is there's a shooting range back there used by a law enforcement agency. Perhaps that is government land?

Back