New home inspection

irvinehomeowner said:
meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs knows what's up.

@meccos12: I don't need credibility. Do you?

IHO you have no credibility.  LOL 

Says you and your buddy.

I can safely say that many members here will side with my credibility over both of you combined.

But if it makes you feel better to think that way... have at it.

Well apparently many members are your friends so perhaps they will side with you just because they are your friends.  However anyone that can read the threads will know who was on the right side of the call.  Unfortunately for you, you werent on the right side.  Now that its apparent and you still wont admit it, it really makes you look sad. 

Wrong again but thanks for playing.

Refresh my memory... what call did I make? Wasn't I asking if it was seasonal? Wasn't I asking for how long and how much? I don't recall making any call other than asking eyephone for more details and telling people they may not want to wait even if there was some type of "slowdown".

Maybe now you'll actually go and find a post just so you can make me look sad.

I made a call and you refuted.  Yet you had no evidence to back it up, just your anecdotal personal experiences.  In fact I posted tons of charts and graphs backing up my position which you apparently seemed to have completely dismissed, which is why missed this slowdown until it hit you in the face. 

Are you now saying that you did not disagree with my calls for a slowdown and a market top?  Wondering why we had so many back and forths if you were in agreement with me from the beginning. 

Hey guys, I think it's time to stop "where did I say that?" "when did I say that?" "I said that first" "You were wrong" type of argument stuff. It's not entertaining to watch. Let's also not side like old TI member vs. new ones or correctly predicted ones vs. wrongly ones. These type of segregations are only doing harms to everyone. Just express your ideas and opinions. If you find something you disagree, then make your case. Try not to involve too much emotion or take thing personally. No one is always right. No one is always wrong. Delano ain't going to be always hot. Just my 2 cent...

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs knows what's up.

@meccos12: I don't need credibility. Do you?

IHO you have no credibility.  LOL 

Says you and your buddy.

I can safely say that many members here will side with my credibility over both of you combined.

But if it makes you feel better to think that way... have at it.

Hey, that kind of ... umm.... sounds ... high school......

Sure. But I wasn't the one who started talking about credibility.

And I wasn't the one who started blaming people for BTB leaving.

Again, if someone states something that I don't think is fair or true, I will question it, and so far, I've been the only one who has provided actual posts to prove my position.

So nyah nyah nyah. :)

USCTrojanCPA said:
marmott said:
Can we get back on topic? It's getting tiring that every thread is getting derailed because of a few members.

+1  Can't we all just get along?  ;)

Seriously. I would rather find entertainment in Environmental Hazard sheet 2.0 or the announcement of Portola Springs 8.

Back on the topic in regard of newbieinirvine's question of mold - Don't buy a house with a mold unless you get a significant discount - this is what eyephone said earlier and I agree. If you are already in escrow, I would ask for or do more inspection until you surely know what that water spot is. If the seller keeps not responding your question, then you have a right to back out with a full refund of your deposit since that would be before you sign the inspection agreement.

Back