New home inspection

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
For the record I never said anything bad about PS9. I think I mentioned that he is lucky that he can walk his kid to school in the morning. (I?m kind of jealous that he can do that)

In one of the threads Ps9 recommended a person for a refi. One of my coworker told me that person turned out to be great, nice, and the rate was low. (This was like 1.5-2 years ago) I never got a chance to thank him on behalf of my coworker.

How easily you forget that you accused him of competing with TI:

eyephone said:
Hmm - Your using TI website to start another forum/social platform. In essence this is competition for TI.

Go read the thread, he reduced his TI presence after that.

Why can?t I stick up for Talk Irvine?

Did you even read ps9?s response? There was nothing to stick up for. He explained it.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
It?s a shame how Belly was treated on TI. It really is.
He gave a lot of great knowledge. He was singled out and targeted. I?m sure if that was anyone else they would of left tooZ

Wow... snowflaking?

How was BTB singled out and targeted other than being challenged on his assertions that Delano is a good investment?

He's left TI many times... that's why he has so many screen names.

You know what's a shame? That ps9 had to leave because someone accused him of things.

ps9? I thought he/she was still around. Something happened?

He doesn?t give specifics and just rants.

Didn't you just do that above about BTB?

#kettlepot

You didn?t challenge him. You personally attacked him.

So for someone who doesn?t like it when people supposedly distort the facts, quote the post where I ?personally attacked? BTB.

You are treading on dangerous ground now. This is not the first time you have tried to disparage my actions and I hope you can support yourself.

First of all I think you owe me an apology regarding the housing analysis thread. I was spot on regarding my analysis.

I don?t have the time to search around TI regarding your previous posts. But we all remember that you were the driving factor for him leaving TI. (I didn?t want to say it, but you forced me.)

See, because you can?t find where I ?personally attacked? him.

In fact, the truth is not even close to your assertion. If he ever comes back you can ask him yourself.

Is there any other member who shares your opinion that I ?personally attacked? him?

And what do I need to apologize for? Because you posted links to everyone else?s articles? Because you wouldn?t say how much or how long the ?slowdown? would be? Because you told people to wait without any details?  Because you didn?t correctly predict rates would drop?

I think you really take posts here too personally. Relax, it?s just the internet.

Let?s face it many people on TI mentioned I was right. Also many other members were correct.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
For the record I never said anything bad about PS9. I think I mentioned that he is lucky that he can walk his kid to school in the morning. (I?m kind of jealous that he can do that)

In one of the threads Ps9 recommended a person for a refi. One of my coworker told me that person turned out to be great, nice, and the rate was low. (This was like 1.5-2 years ago) I never got a chance to thank him on behalf of my coworker.

How easily you forget that you accused him of competing with TI:

eyephone said:
Hmm - Your using TI website to start another forum/social platform. In essence this is competition for TI.

Go read the thread, he reduced his TI presence after that.

Why can?t I stick up for Talk Irvine?

Did you even read ps9?s response? There was nothing to stick up for. He explained it.

Why didn?t Ps9 say something to me? Why do you have to be in everybody?s business? Plus I didn?t say anything wrong. So I am not worried about it.

eyephone said:
Why didn?t Ps9 say something to me?
He did. Like I said, go to the thread and read his response. He even snarked a bit on how inaccurate your post was about competing with TI:

ps9 said:
Oh... and IHO sent me an email the other day, crap I'm in trouble, should've told him to use TI PM.  Didn't want to offend Captain Obvious.

eyephone said:
Why do you have to be in everybody?s business?
You started it by mentioning BTB... don't start if you can't hang.
Plus I didn?t say anything wrong. So I am not worried about it.
Sure. You just irritated a long time member so much he decided not to post on TI anymore.

Just like you are "personally attacking" SGIP (a very well respected member here) and morekaos (also a long timer). Not to mention how many times you've called me a clown, questioned my finances, and talked about my "character".

I find it ironic that it's not *obvious* to you that you are complaining about the very things you do to others. Now, don't get me wrong, everyone here snarks on everyone else, but don't cry when it happens to you... again... glass house.

Where?s my apology or acknowledgement IHO? I believe you were wrong in the housing analysis thread.

I didn?t say anything wrong to PS9. You are stretching the situation, like what you always do.

If a person wants to debate me and then bail then don?t blame me. For example Morekas brought up Russia. But when I mentioned the letter of intent to build in Russia Morekas did not respond.
I?m still waiting for Soy?s response to my comment in the midterm thread.

How many times are you going to bring up your finances? Honestly I don?t think people care about your finances since know one asks.

I cant comment on all of the other drama that eyephone and IHO is talking about, but eyephone was right about housing slowdown.  That is an obvious one.  IHO, you would have more credibility if you just admitted that.  Perhaps it wasnt clear to some people like yourself this past summer, but by now, everyone knows housing has slowed down.   

IHO was not wrong in the housing slowdown thread.  He was trolling eyephone.
We are long time bears from 2007.  When the prices are dropping we don't deny it.

IHO probably has some grievance with eyephone so he kept up the trolling.

Atleast for me, and I'm sure most of the TI people, we know the prices were coming down.  I find it funny how you praise him for being right.  I guess for all the nubs reading TI for the first time, it was a huge revelation.

And for the record, I consider mety and meccos12 both BTB reincarnated.

zubs said:
We are long time bears from 2007.  When the prices are dropping we don't deny it.

Atleast for me, and I'm sure most of the TI people, we know the prices were coming down.  I find it funny how you praise him for being right.  I guess for all the nubs reading TI for the first time, it was a huge revelation.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, bell ringing.....I could not have said it better myself. Your prediction is believable.

zubs said:

If you really gonna believe we are BTB reincarnated then we are also YF, correct? Man, maybe I should just act as YF from now on. Environmental Hazard sheet 2.0 coming soon, guys. Watch out GP. You going down even further to the cemetery ground, son!

zubs said:

This is the funniest thing I've read.  He wasnt wrong he was just trolling?????  HAHAHAHAAHA 
How does one troll by being completely wrong about a claim? 

You know prices are coming down now, but did you know that in middle of summer?  The old threads clearly show who knew it was coming and who didnt.  Hard to rewrite history when it is documented on a blog. 

The difference between you/IHO and someone like eyephone is that he called it before it was obvious.  This is why he gets credit.  You guys just now are jumping on the bandwagon.  Are you a patriots fan btw?  LOL

meccos12 said:
You know prices are coming down now, but did you know that in middle of summer?  The old threads clearly show who knew it was coming and who didnt.  Hard to rewrite history when it is documented on a blog. 

The difference between you/IHO and someone like eyephone is that he called it before it was obvious.  This is why he gets credit.

Sorry meccos12, eyephone didn't call jack.

This is the first post in his infamous Housing Thread:

eyephone said:
?Housing tipping back to a buyer's market as sellers cut prices

Approximately 14 percent of all listings in June had undergone a price cut, that's up from a recent low of 11.7 percent at the end of 2016, according to a new report from Zillow.

Home price growth is slowing in nearly half of the 35 largest U.S. metropolitan markets.

In San Diego, 20 percent of all listings had a price cut in June, up from 12 percent a year ago. In Seattle, which continues to be the hottest market in the nation, 12 percent of all listings had a cut, the largest share in nearly four years.

In Austin, Texas, also a very strong housing market thanks to a recent influx of technology jobs, more homes are seeing price cuts as well.?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...to-a-buyers-market-as-sellers-cut-prices.html

All he did was link to articles of people who were already calling it.

He wasn't some fortune teller... he was just copy/pasting. And he didn't even do any "analysis"... just links.

And when did August 26 become the "middle of summer".

You must be eyephone's homie.

Mety said:
zubs said:

If you really gonna believe we are BTB reincarnated then we are also YF, correct? Man, maybe I should just act as YF from now on. Environmental Hazard sheet 2.0 coming soon, guys. Watch out GP. You going down even further to the cemetery ground, son!

All these names act similar to each other magicj1zz yellowfever mety meccos12 btb.
Does it matter that they are different people or the same one? Nope.

meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs knows what's up.

@meccos12: I don't need credibility. Do you?

IHO you have no credibility.  LOL 

Says you and your buddy.

I can safely say that many members here will side with my credibility over both of you combined.

But if it makes you feel better to think that way... have at it.

zubs said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

All these names act similar to each other magicj1zz yellowfever mety meccos12 btb.
Does it matter that they are different people or the same one? Nope.

Let me point out one BIG factor BTB/YF and I disagree with.

BTB thought TIC home prices would always thrive and go up.
I saw some hiccups from early 2018 and have been saying the prices might go down since it just went up too far, thus suggested everyone to "SELL NOW OR GET PRICED OUT FOREVER." I believe I even said that end of 2017.

I'm not trying to say I predicted things right. I still don't know fully how things will turn out. USCTrojanCPA is more reliable or "creditable" source to listen to in that matter. I'm just saying BTB always prophesied good fortunes for TIC products and I didn't.

But, like you said, it doesn't really matter if we are the same or not. I just thought it was funny and gave me a good laugh this morning.  ;D

irvinehomeowner said:
meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs knows what's up.

Says you and your buddy.

I can safely say that many members here will side with my credibility over both of you combined.

Hey, that kind of ... umm.... sounds ... high school......

irvinehomeowner said:
meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs knows what's up.

Says you and your buddy.

Well apparently many members are your friends so perhaps they will side with you just because they are your friends.  However anyone that can read the threads will know who was on the right side of the call.  Unfortunately for you, you werent on the right side.  Now that its apparent and you still wont admit it, it really makes you look sad. 

meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
meccos12 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
zubs knows what's up.

Says you and your buddy.

Well apparently many members are your friends so perhaps they will side with you just because they are your friends.  However anyone that can read the threads will know who was on the right side of the call.  Unfortunately for you, you werent on the right side.  Now that its apparent and you still wont admit it, it really makes you look sad. 

Wrong again but thanks for playing.

Refresh my memory... what call did I make? Wasn't I asking if it was seasonal? Wasn't I asking for how long and how much? I don't recall making any call other than asking eyephone for more details and telling people they may not want to wait even if there was some type of "slowdown".

Maybe now you'll actually go and find a post just so you can make me look sad.

Back